Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Couldnt agree more. Sam you need to listen! You seem a decent guy! Please listen to the advice and start stepping up cause the black widow has you in her view. You will get thousands of followers of you call her out for what happened
Is that what the plan is Pamela? Hoping sad sack Sam calls out your daughter so she can play the victim? Hope everyone forgets she shagged Cammys best pal whilst he was dying and stole charity money amongst many other shitty things she’s done? This is the second time you’ve come on here now, urging him to ‘out’ her. Have you not got someone’s place of employment to phone and grass them in or something?

• Heart
Reactions: 20

toppy02

VIP Member
Aye Sammy boy that’s you fecked on tik tok cause everytime you post from now on the Huns will be over ripping into you accusing you of being bad to chief bully Vav!! We told you so!! Same happened to Rylan and he’s practically non existent on tt now

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Got to love a vain "single" dad who nobody wants, trying desperately to think he's something or someone 🤪

He and Steph are definitely birds of a feather! They are both grown adults singing to themselves and talking to themselves in their camera phones like teenagers do, because nobody wants either of them!

There are definitely HUGE reasons why both of them are single! 🚩🚩

Plus there isn't a car, house or aeroplane big enough to fit both of their ego's in together at the same time!

🎶 All by myself 🎶

• Haha

Munkie

Screenshot_20240616_193700_Instagram.jpg
Asking herself questions again, the space before the question mark always gives it away.
Enjoying yourself, aye too pished or too busy being pumped??

• Haha

Peeltheavocado

Chatty Member
She asked him to marry her, so he and I quote )what was on the front page of a local newspaper) “give him a reason to live”. Yes people because his family and friends wasn’t enough to live for. She even had an overinflated ego as far back as that. She then turned his treatment and fight into a media circus and was acting like a star all over town 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ She even managed to bag a make a wish trip to Eurodisney for Lily may I add which defeats the object of make a wish. But, couldn’t go as Cammy was too ill and she was totally pissed off about it. She even said once in her Twitter how she felt like a “carer”.She’s a sickening little bitch and she wonders why Aberdeen hates her.
I remember her passive agressive Post while Cammy was going through treatment about her going to give blood. “If I can give blood with everything I’M going through, what’s your excuse?”
Well Steph some of us aren’t medically allowed to give blood, or we would. I just remember it being very aggressive.
She had such a bad attitude and I got bad vibes from her back then. I couldn’t believe it when I saw her on tik tok.

immaturecow

I don’t get why she lies about her size. She’s not fat, but she certainly isn’t a size 10. Her legs and bum would never fit into a size 10, I’m smaller than her and I’m a 12. Just don’t understand the need to lie about it

• Heart

Briar_rose

VIP Member
Love how she says Lily is smart for staying of social media but rolls out Max like a performing monkey

Lily was in the comments weeks back saying if Max didn't want to be filmed he'd let them know, as if that boy 1. Knows any different, it's the only thing he sees his mum doing and 2. He has zero concept of the Internet being forever and his maw leaving a digital footprint for all the pedos and weirdos to see

ellmac

Chatty Member
They’ve unfollowed each other apparently , just to get all their huns to comment on the videos wondering what’s happened then later tonight we will get the montage of their first meet etc 🤣🤣🤣🤣 they honestly think they are something special . All the huns greeting and worrying,
BUT we know … ITS ALL FOR CONTENT
---
He has unfollowed her.. Oh come on Sam spill the 🫖

Is this all for views or has he come to his senses 😂
Only for views and get the comments up . They are probably sat together right now planning the big montage for later

• Haha

K4040

VIP Member
She’s got a frozen shoulder (I suffer regular with them) and it’s actually part of perimenopause that no one actually tells you it’s a symptom. if Max actually caused that with his meltdown then she’s in for hell when he’s 5’10 10st and kicking the shite out of her.

Reactions: 19

Justhereforthegoss

Chatty Member
That tiktok should've came with a warning! Like at the end of Crimewatch when they used to say- don't have nightmares!

Licking her thumb 🤢 get a grip, almost 40 and rather than being a decent mum, you are constantly trying to hit back at anyone that doesn't think you're gods gift!!

Poor Lily having to go into school tomorrow not knowing if any of her peers have seen her mum's piss poor attempt of a thirst trap 😳 I could never do that to my teen.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19