Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
How long was she actually with Cammy? From 1st meeting him to him passing? Did he have cancer when they 1st met does anybody know?

Reactions: 2

whatsthestory89

The makeup will either be the making or breaking of steph associated with bperfect. Its one thing managing to flog discounted makeup but completely different having your name on a product in a crowded market. It will prove the sell-ability and genuine following she has. If her name cant lure in the punters she will get dropped. Im thinking they are doing this as a trial as this is very very late to be introducing a summer makeup product. I do wonder if the deal is she had to put money towards the production costs or she wont get anything until a certain volume is sold. You will know its been relatively successful if they get her to do appearances and get more known influencers to push it. Only time will tell! I still wonder what they see in her but she must be selling for them

Reactions: 2

whatsthestory89

I could be mad saying this but i believe the cc post was someone connected to b perfect. There was too many specific things you would only know if
You knew about the ibiza trip! Staff sharing rooms, the makeup getting promoted by others, her trying to be liked etc. have a re-read and i sounds plausible