Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Briar_rose

VIP Member
Most folk bring their weans a keyring and sweets back from holiday.

Vav is bringing a shite tattoo and a new da.

What a wreck 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Scotblock

VIP Member
I can assure him that NO ONE is talking about him in any group chat! It’s actually all about how your blonde is a solid size 20 on the bottom half no matter how much she lies and photoshops herself. So take you underbite and go rattle shite through your jaw somewhere else you wee fanny 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Spanor511

VIP Member
Predict her doing better than me in life 🤣🤣🤣 wouldn’t be hard Beefy. Fuck me, you sell cheap shite from china on an app. 🤣🤣🤣 2 ex husbands, a whole city that can’t stand you, nae pals…scraping the barrel Big Stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Scotblock

VIP Member
Can’t wait to see the duet cringe content from big vag vav and sad sack Sam. If he does actually go because who’s to say he’s actually booked it. Also who books holidays and doesn’t go? He hasn’t got plenty of money does he ? Does he work ? Think he tells porkies also

I didn’t know about Cameron. Purely because she never mentions him. Which absolutely baffles me. Did she for real ask him to marry her while he was on his deathbed? Thanks in advance for whoever fills me in with info or corrects me. I thought she was just attention seeking and abit mental but after hearing this I am absolutely disgusted . Especially what was put on the gravestone . Horrendous behaviour
She asked him to marry her, so he and I quote )what was on the front page of a local newspaper) “give him a reason to live”. Yes people because his family and friends wasn’t enough to live for. She even had an overinflated ego as far back as that. She then turned his treatment and fight into a media circus and was acting like a star all over town 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ She even managed to bag a make a wish trip to Eurodisney for Lily may I add which defeats the object of make a wish. But, couldn’t go as Cammy was too ill and she was totally pissed off about it. She even said once in her Twitter how she felt like a “carer”.She’s a sickening little bitch and she wonders why Aberdeen hates her.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
The makeup will either be the making or breaking of steph associated with bperfect. Its one thing managing to flog discounted makeup but completely different having your name on a product in a crowded market. It will prove the sell-ability and genuine following she has. If her name cant lure in the punters she will get dropped. Im thinking they are doing this as a trial as this is very very late to be introducing a summer makeup product. I do wonder if the deal is she had to put money towards the production costs or she wont get anything until a certain volume is sold. You will know its been relatively successful if they get her to do appearances and get more known influencers to push it. Only time will tell! I still wonder what they see in her but she must be selling for them
Bit late for you to be up Pam, u on the wine (again) hen?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The saddest thing about this was that Mutley didn't make us all dissappear I had visions of us all being rounded up like cattle and kept in a warehouse 😂😂😂I personally thought it would have been perfect opportunity for us all to meet up and have a laugh 😂😂😂oh well can only dream.

• Haha

SwishSwing

VIP Member
The thing with Vav is, her figure is fine. She's not a size eight, but why should she have to be.

What gets me is her lying about her size. If she didn't lie, she wouldn't get half the comments she did.

Her taste in clothing isn't to my taste. She's in her late 30s (same as I am) and for me she dresses like she's in her 20s. Which is fine, if that's what she likes to wear. She should be able to wear what she wants. But again, the issue for me is she wears things in the wrong size so then the clothes wear HER rather than her wearing the clothes. Things would look a lot nicer on her if she just wore the correct size and style for her figure.

Again, her make up style is too heavy for my taste and again I think if she switched to a more expensive brand and stopped using filters etc she could look quite natural.

Again, the difference here is she looks in the mirror and sees what she wants to see rather than what is there.

She maybe doesn't have an eating disorder in the traditional sense but i do genuinely believe she has a form of body dysmorphia and I do think she needs to consider that.

She lets people's comments bother her too much, the constant clap backs etc. They show she's not comfortable in her skin, her clothes etc.

A person truly confident in themselves doesn't give AF in the genuine sense. They don't have to constantly repeat "I don't care", because they just DON'T.

Sadly she does care. She cares about strangers opinions, she cares about validation from men, she cares about the image she portrays on social media over everything else.

It's a sad existence.

And I'm not jealous before she gives it that. I feel sad for her (or as much as anyone can feel sad for her given everything else she's done), maybe not sad then. Maybe pity.

But my advice would be, truly own who you are. Once we realise that we can be truly happy once we embrace ourselves, flaws and all? Things are just so much better.

• Heart

Spanor511

VIP Member
Get a tattoo in support of a couple you’ve met for two days and don’t know just screams ‘I’ve nae pals’. Absolutely tragic. They two won’t bother with her at all, they’re too self obsessed.

azura81

VIP Member
if by bumped into you mean purposely booked a flight to go see that person then msg them to find out where they are ..
next meet up 4 weeks time when he has to drive all the way up to see her … good boy little sammy , now come to heel and sit .. good boy 🐶

• Haha