Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Briar_rose

VIP Member
This is why my weans are getting shown the world.

So they dot think some fuck boy taking them to Ibiza for 3 days is the best thing in the world 🥱🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

ellmac

Chatty Member
Yay Dadsam is starting to fight back!

Finally a man who will stand up for himself and not bow down to her attempts to silence .

If he’s genuinely gonna stick up for himself amongst her shite then I think I maybe have a new found respect for him.

(Can’t believe I said that) but someone has to call her behaviour out.

I feel heart sorry for rylan. He’s genuinely struggling and trying to be a decent parent .she royally effed him over

Reactions: 23
IMG_0589.jpeg

IMG_0591.jpeg

IMG_0588.jpeg

Definitely him, same tattoo and red all inclusive band. What sad losers. They’ve literally just met. They won’t be talking to eachother in 2 weeks time. I can’t imagine at that age thinking it’s still cool to get random tattoos when you’re drunk in Ibiza.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

azura81

VIP Member
IMG_2346.jpeg

It was the pulling it in tighter by a inch or two and the back fat hinging over 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Failed to do the hips though and they don’t lie 😂😂

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Is she seriously trying to say people are boasting about pumping her 20 years ago? Fck me gently. They must all thank their lucky stars every day she didn’t decide to get up the duff and be stuck with her forever.
She should be used as a warning to teenage boys to use contraception and don’t always think with your dick, because you’ll end up having to put up with her and her poisonous games for the next 18 years.

• Haha

SwishSwing

VIP Member
Always hilarious that WTS comes back after a hiatus and the first comment or two don't tend to obviously blow smoke up Vavs arse. This of course gives the illusion "well I can't be her because I'm not being nice" but the mask drops immediately because whoever is behind it cannot fucking help themselves. The lack of awareness of Vav and how the regular person sees her is always telling.

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Nooo he’s in live with this girl saying he’s going to Ibiza for a few days.. someome said in the comments and and said are you going on a date with someone called Stephanie and he said yes 😂😂😂😂😂
That’s fucking embarrassing imagine meeting a guy on a live two weeks ago (if that) and he’s going to fly out to your works thing! Baring in mind you don’t know anything about this person. That’s not romantic at all that’s desperate!
Hes like my room was 200 odd pound and that’s all inclusive, but I bet he’s thinking il make that back with the Ibiza content and views il get!

Awww I say it all the time but she really is mental! Doesn’t need a man, or want a man but il let someone Iv known two weeks fly to Ibiza with me for my work trip
she stayed in a cabin in the woods with wee hair-pleater as a first date, are we surprised?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Jo-nos

VIP Member
I’m not getting good vibes from him. I think Vag needs to be careful and I don’t mean as in bad stuff I mean I think if she dares speak against him he will do her dirty
Tough that's her problem for meeting up with someone she doesn't even know

here4bants!

VIP Member
I actually can’t get over the fact that she’s on a “works” trip and is flying some random weirdo she met on tik tok 2 weeks ago out to Ibiza to get pumped. Like it’s a sad state of affairs when you can’t get anyone in the same city as you and you’ve to go to extremes to take them to Ibiza

• Haha

Jelly_b

VIP Member
Why would Sad sam fly to ibizia on his own to see beefy when she’s on a “work” trip. Is he missing Father’s Day for this 😂😂 pair of absolute weirdos

• Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I saw that, it's the most tragic thing ever. All of them with their phones it. It's like a school disco 😂😂
Mrs Vavron taking her third years on a field trip to Ibiza. She probably told them to get into pairs, walk don’t run and said if they misbehave they’re not just letting themselves down they’re letting the whole school down

• Haha