Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

toppy02

VIP Member
He’s a horrible little c**t isn’t he. He’s obsessed with tattle, that be right up her street as well she’ll be loving it. If she thinks he’s a wee Rylan who will make tts defending her if anything happens between him then she’s another thing coming cause he’s a nasty wee narcissist. I for one cannot wait to watch this shit show unfold 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Scotblock

VIP Member
I hope sad dad Sam remembers to pack his fishing tackle. He will need it to land a big fish like Vavron 😂

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
I strongly suggest you stop commenting on my posts for Steph’s sake… 👏🏼 👏🏼
Proves something happened, you don’t meet someone for dinner and then never want to see them again or keep in contact with them! I bet she was a pure cunt
She’ll have been acting the way she did with Rylan. Wanting treated like a queen, when she’s a fat rat that sells cheap shite on TikTok.

• Haha

ellmac

Chatty Member
She’s almost greeting over the tattoos.
And typical Narc, blaming the tattoo shop for allowing her to have them done while tipsy .
Absolute fanny she is

• Haha

SwishSwing

VIP Member
I can’t watch her new video. Makes my toes curl, she’s so cringe
Hahahah fucking hell. I've seen it all now. The "seductive" thumb lick. The ridiculous putting on of the glasses. The pointless sitting on her drive in the car.

Fuuuuuucking hell. Nae wonder the bairn doesn't want her face associated with her mothers insta and tiktok. Bet she's counting her lucky stars she doesn't share the same surname as well. Get distance from the absolute walking ick as soon as she can.

• Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Bunch of sad sacks. Honestly can’t fathom how this pair thinks it’s normal behaviour
I’ll never understand why they act like that and STILL insist we’re the losers 😂😂😂😂.

Two insignificant Tik Tok nobodies who we spend small parts of our day commenting on think they’re better because they’ve wasted time and money meeting up for something that’s either a game or will end up being a disaster because they’re two cheeks of the same arse.

They probably didn’t have time for a shag because they were too busy plotting how to take down the group chat like a pair of Scoobie Doo villains

• Haha

say it like it is

VIP Member
Vavron on Cole and Abbie’s video 🤢 Just disgusting, what a vile human that Vavron is no matter what kind of show she puts on ! Big dirty mouth !!
---
Really she’s just there for the Size 10s 🙄🙄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Naw I’m sorry, this lassie can’t keep up with herself. She was swinging that 30kg case about like an empty Asda bag with the shoulder she said has been hurt for days. Make it make sense 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Spanor511

VIP Member
I've done the online dating thing on and off over the years and I've never put any filtered pictures up. Obviously I've put nice pictures up (I'm not stupid, and I'm not an ogre haha), but I'm not a size 10 so I don't filter down, I don't use only face photos. I literally couldn't fib in that way. What's the point of risking someone meeting you, not liking what they see and then punting you. That would feel worse than if they just swiped left in the first place.

Whereas I think Vav is different. She thrives on all attention; men on apps, girls blowing smoke up her arse on lives etc etc. She genuinely believes that's how she looks. Because it's how she WANTS to look.

Also, I posted earlier about a BPERFECT "pre Ibiza" tiktok, well I've just seen the in the airport one.

She literally looks like she's a teacher taking a class out for a school trip.

They're all kids! I'm embarrassed for her.
Love that teacher quote. Remember she came on shouting like a Head Teacher when pip mansion was revealed online. She was trying to act all hard and annoyed that the address had been leaked, but was really raging that everyone found out she was renting it. Oh Pinch Me.

• Haha

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
She still isn’t grasping that she basically a sales assistant for beperfect. She isn’t on a brand trip, she’s a member of staff at their Ibiza shop for 2 days.
Moron.
Also nothing against sales assistants.
If she was on a brand trip she’d be lying in a beach club having photos taken and making content for them to showcase the make up. Instead she’d dressed in black like the store staff stacking shelves and packing boxes being paid with a few drinks and dinner - she hasn’t got a clue

• Haha