Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Imagine meeting up with someone you potentially want to date and being on a work trip in Ibiza but the WHOLE TIME you have tattle on your mind and sit refreshing it looking at it together 👀👀👀👀 now sit back, read that again and tell me who's winning at life because its most definitely is not you two 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Spanor511

VIP Member
Love this. They’ve probably both seen each other without the filters and thought, fck this. Both about 4 stone heavier and looking about 45.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Chavlove

When she licks her thumb 🤢 I would die if that was my mother, aren’t we lils is in for a hell of a day at school tomorrow

• Haha
  • Sad

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
God this guy is the prick’s prick. Wee Rylan was a bit of an ick but I always felt kinda sorry for him and hoped he would meet someone nice. There will be no conscious uncoupling when it goes south with this wee gremlin that’s obviously hanging around her for clout … I’m loving that for her!

• Haha

Amanda90

Aw was it that Brendan guy the guy who was dj’ing? 😂😂 I haven’t paid enough attention to know who he is but I know the boss guy is Brendan. Just wasn’t sure what he looked like.

I know these people say “oh all these haters on a website being jealous of us”. It’s like the embarrassing neighbour who lives down the road. You phone your mum and you’re like “oh my god you should have seen the state of jeanie today, she was out in her dressing gown trying to chat up the Dpd guy”. Then you and your mum have a good laugh. Does that mean I’m jealous of wee jeanie? Or does it mean that we are all just human who have opinions on other people because that is our nature as a species.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Ballstowall

They barely "did" Ibiza, 3 small boats, yoga in a cave and a day at ibiza rocks.. we're going back in August (we all went at 18/19 and figured why not go back this year!) And we've booked to see David Guetta and Calvin Harris at Ushuaia, hired a yacht for the day for all of us (17 in total) and booked dinners at a few nice restaurants as well as some spa treatments at our hotel. Slaggy Steph wishes we were all jealous of her Ibeefy trip when in reality it was nothing special with a bunch of bams and 20-somethings. She's got no friends, no hope of finding a boyfriend and her engagements is in the gutters!!

Lyndsay55

VIP Member
Seen 1 min of his live there. Hes like went for tea that was all and I definitely won’t be seeing her again! 😂😂 then someone else asks about her and he said can one of my mods block the word Steph 😂😂

So weird as he hasn’t even been nice about her, like yeah Iv always wanted a solo trip, we met for dinner she’s a nice girl, just friends tho. Hes deleted the video of them, said about ten times I def won’t see her again now his mods have to block her name. Weird

• Wow
  • Haha

Ballstowall

She’ll have been acting the way she did with Rylan. Wanting treated like a queen, when she’s a fat rat that sells cheap shite on TikTok.
I reckon she turned up drunk, loud and acting the big I am calling him all sorts and trying to show off. Her ego is bigger than her thighs! He'll have seen right through her and for her true filterless self and thought F this!

toppy02

VIP Member
i said earlier its not a flex, anyone who can afford it, can go to Ibiza, which is a lot of people. She honestly believes everyone except her & the social media lot are skint 😂 and for the ones who are skint that follow her, she is rubbing their faces right in it with her “what is my life” comment. The day this all ends for her, will be the humbling she rightly deserves!
She flew sleezy jet to Ibiza for 3 nights it’s hardly business class to the Maldives for a fortnight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Briar_rose

VIP Member
Ffs 😂 she wasn’t there on Sunday anyways Caroline 🫠
This reminds me of the type of people that comment when a disaster happens "omg. I was there 7 years ago"

Or the ones that share missing dog posts in Romania from their wee council house in Fife

• Haha

Jelly_b

VIP Member
Jesus he’s on live talking about tattle again! He’s obsessed!
---
And Steph is commenting in the live 😂😂
---
Stephs asking if he’s excited for Ibiza 😂 god what a pair of sad sacks, can’t wait for this to pan out
---
He’s drinking monster…that’s where her new obsession has come from😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lyndsay55

VIP Member
Nooo he’s in live with this girl saying he’s going to Ibiza for a few days.. someome said in the comments and and said are you going on a date with someone called Stephanie and he said yes 😂😂😂😂😂
That’s fucking embarrassing imagine meeting a guy on a live two weeks ago (if that) and he’s going to fly out to your works thing! Baring in mind you don’t know anything about this person. That’s not romantic at all that’s desperate!
Hes like my room was 200 odd pound and that’s all inclusive, but I bet he’s thinking il make that back with the Ibiza content and views il get!

Awww I say it all the time but she really is mental! Doesn’t need a man, or want a man but il let someone Iv known two weeks fly to Ibiza with me for my work trip

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
On the 'party boat' with Brenda on the decks and them all filming reminds me when u see Zander Nation doing a 13th birthday party on facebook and aw the weans screaming here we fucking go and filming themselves being all crazy 🤪 hahaha 🤣

• Haha

ellmac

Chatty Member
She still isn’t grasping that she basically a sales assistant for beperfect. She isn’t on a brand trip, she’s a member of staff at their Ibiza shop for 2 days.
Moron.
Also nothing against sales assistants.

• Haha