Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

toppy02

VIP Member
There was a post at the time on the weareallcammysmith facebook pages where an old man commented saying something along the lines of he’d had cancer etc and asking what it was all about. She went fucking off on him for it. It was genuinely an innocent question and she was like a devil dug waiting to attack.
She’s fucking vile, always has been always will be.
It’s not just her looks it’s her whole personality.

She’s deleted the whole page as it was still up a couple of years ago.
Found this though, fucking skank.
I’ve been speaking with a few work mates recently who know her and the Smith family and what she’s done for years to people. They are genuinely disgusting and sick of this narrative that if no one likes her it’s because they are jealous when the reason no one likes her is a far more serious one because of how she treates people, what she did to Cammy by completely exploiting him and for how she slept with his best mate, how she treated the whole Smith family and the disappearance of charity money. This is the reason why no one likes her and the people of Aberdeen are absolutely sick and disgusted at seeing her act like a victim, crying on social media for attention and being darn right nasty to people every 5 minutes. She’s leaving a very nasty taste in a lot of peoples mouthes and so are the deranged Huns!!
---
Dad Sam must honestly be mental touching her with a barge pole. Even if she’s convinced him that everyone’s jealous of her and the big bad trolls are mean surely he’s not blind. We know he reads here and this isn’t just gossip this is people speaking about real life things that she’s done and have receipts for a lot of it. I can only think Dadsam is doing this for the tik tok fame but believe me he’s playing a dangerous game because when it goes tits up and he finds her out her deranged Huns won’t give him a life. He maybe thinks it’s worth a chance, good luck though

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Scottishgyal

I can’t watch her new video. Makes my toes curl, she’s so cringe
I’ve just watched it. Thirst traps only count if ure confident and you believe that you are this amazingly attractive person. When big vag vav looks like e.t wae a wig on.
She thinks doing these sad act cringe worthy videos it’s giving vibes that she’s this strong independent woman when she isn’t then videoing herself crying (I say crying there was defo a bottle of fake tears infront of her). Still find it hilarious her trying to cover it up with a different nail polish that she had took that video another time. I feel sorry for the audience she is sucking in. They are off there rockers for supporting this monstrosity

ellmac

Chatty Member
She’s delusional 🤣🤣 she really does belief she’s hot af and everyone is jealous of her sexy good looks and body 🤣🤣 yer a wee rat faced triangle love

• Haha

Johnson1901

VIP Member
He’s just said that she called him a catfish

He’s also said that he’s not talking to anyone (meaning girls) now.
---
The person he’s on live with said that she knew it wouldn’t last long 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

azura81

VIP Member
A thirst trap 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 oh beefy behave
Absolute fkn clown
You can doll yourself up as much as you like! you are still ugly inside and that’s what shines through and the women who do hate you see that , ain’t nobody pretending

• Haha

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
"I'm not going to hide my kids because 5% of the internet are weirdos" no wonder he gets on with Vav.

Imagine saying you refuse to stop posting your kids because there's only a small amount of pedos and wrong uns out there

ellmac

Chatty Member
“Full on seductress”
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I actually peeeed a little

More like “full on black widow”

• Haha

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
Yeah it's a bullshit for content n he will b straight over to tattle creaming himself because he thinks we're all delighted..... Then they appear together and thinks were all devastated 🤣🤣 no matter what happens it's tragic, mutley flying to Ibiza to pump the black widow or him flying out there to be pied 🤣 love these pair of roasters making an arse of themselves on tiktok, I still can't believe this app is free 🤣

• Haha

ellmac

Chatty Member
Bunch of sad sacks. Honestly can’t fathom how this pair thinks it’s normal behaviour
That’s not tonight. …. She was in no state. That’s last night . Has to be . And her look to camera like she’s winning by having Sam.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’d rather spend the night with Brendan .

• Haha

Briar_rose

VIP Member
I swear I'd never go out the door again.

Imagine not being able to get a guy at your own bit so you chase a guy from a different country, in a separate different country and then you get very publicly patched. Add to that it's the Hunch Back of Notre Sam, so not even worth the riddy 😭😭😭

• Haha
It’s just tragic. All for content, he could have flew up to Aberdeen to see her last week. It’s even more tragic because big Beefy actually planned it and probably paid for it. There’s no big surprise or anything. It’s like she planned shagging wee Rylan in the wooden hut.
The wooden hut in the woods with all the fake set up tik toks 'you just know when you've met the one' that aged well, braw love that for her 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Spanor511

VIP Member
He’s obviously got no real pals just like Vav. Followers on an app and that’s it. Tragic.

Scotblock

VIP Member
Imagine posting publicly you “ missed out” on your twenty’s because you had your daughter
Poor Lilly
She didn’t miss out in anything. This is the longest she’s ever been single. She’s had more pricks than a dartboard 😂 She palmed Lily off on Nana and mad Pam so she’s speaking crap as usual.

• Haha