Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

here4bants!

VIP Member
“Cue the mum shaming” your not getting mum shamed for letting your child co-sleep your getting shamed because you punt that wee boy out when you’ve got your latest cock on the go. Dick always comes before your children. Your a disgrace

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
Creasing… 😂 last time I checked he was towed about on a lorry

Pretty sure if James Cordon was driving about using his phone while driving on national tv he’d be in jail not presenting the late late show 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha

Maz40

Chatty Member
I cannot believe that beefy cheeks actually thought James Corden was actually driving doing Carpool Karaoke. Is she actually for real!!!!! Omg not one brain cell in that head of hers 😃😃😃

• Haha

SwishSwing

VIP Member
Hahahahahahahaha

"Everything is going to be too big for me"

Hahahahahahahahaha she's fucking AT IT.

If that gear was any smaller shed have to give it all to Lily.

She has some severe body dysmorphia surrounding clothes and sizing.

It would be sad and I'd feel sorry for her if she wasn't such a boot.

(I swear if I see her wearing my trainers they WILL be getting chucked!).

• Haha

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
See all these over dramatic, posts about "people who have never met Max " Fuck off! Firstly your child's nursery along with multi agency professionals, monitor your child , they then prepare reports and present these to the education panel who then in turn make a decision based on reports , recommendations by the nursery and multiagency. They base the decision on what is a right fix for max vs what spaces they have available plus have to factor in children who have terminal life limitation illnesses. Don't get me wrong , they make mistakes, they system and procedures can be flawed. But she doesn't fully understand the process and posting nonsense for engagement
---
I think she should thank her lucky stars , firstly she has a healthy robust full of life young boy. Yes he's challenging but she should be pushing him to thrive . Then she's bringing him up in a country who literally pay you money to look after him and pay you an allowance in align with his disabilities. She flaunts her LV's but how many speech and language sessions could that one bag bought max ?? How many occupational therapy sessions could she have gotten if she curbed her spending and Starbucks habits . ASN families have it hard I agree but the ones like her who act like everything should be handed to them on a silver platter grind my gears
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
I’ve always thought that she has deliberately held that wee boy back because she wants him to go that school. Never once have we ever heard of her speaking about trying to potty train, not as if she’s short of bathrooms in that house to do it. The only way she communicates with him is by shouting at him or putting food in front of him to get him to show her affection. She never shares any tips or any items that she buys that helps with his education. And she never takes him anywhere to help him socially. All in all she is a shit mother to both her kids

Reactions: 17

Briar_rose

VIP Member
Guys. I cannot decide on a picture. I slowed the video down and now there’s too much choice 😂😂😂

I made a wee video and I’m not even sorry. The original intention was to watch the filter slip. The gobble gobble was a happy accident 😭

Attachments

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Shes not a fkn clue! Someone said there's no minimum spend she's telling folk they need to spend £40 to get 30% off and she replies yeah that's right you could spend a thousand pounds it won't matter 🤣 she's too thick to understand

• Haha

Chloe123456

VIP Member
I don’t believe the tears. I’m sorry. When she is writing her captions it’s always “I” not Max. She’s only getting upset because she knows this life style isn’t long term which means the PIP house will get down graded at some point. It all relies on Max allowing her to film and he’s getting older and stronger (if that’s true in regards to the allegations she’s made that her son is being aggressive…). If it’s true then instead of telling a bunch of strangers she needs to take a holiday from social media and focus her attention on her children. Ask the appropriate services for help. But she won’t do that, and that’s sad.

“I never show the bad bits”, so what is this? Doesn’t matter if you’re not showing the actual moment, you are still happy to plaster the actions all over social media to make people judge your son and make you into a hero. You’re not a hero, because you’re failing your son and daughter to better your own life.
If I was making money from TikTok.. I would literally worry everyday about it coming to an end & after paying bills I’d be saving like mad for backup.

Lyndsay55

VIP Member
As a single mum it’s really difficult to portion up how much my kids will eat!!!!!!

Wtf, she just throws single mum into any sentence! Iam howling, what an idiot

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
I'm probably gona sound pig ignorant here but why would you just sit and take the violence from a little boy? I understand he's lashing out due to autism but it sounds like she just sits there and let's him hit her until he's finished! Why not stand up move away or try and calm him down dont just sit there and let him punch and kick you! She's really gona regret not trying techniques to distract him and calm him down but in my opinion she uses autism as an excuse and thinks she can't say no enough to him well its a big bad world out there and he's gona get plenty of no's in his life
---
Sure you were sick over a surgeons crocs steph 🙄 put the microphone away you look like a tit and this weeks new word is mastered many time does she need to say it fs. Fkn hell yes max was ill when he was a baby but jesus christ there's kids right now sitting in a cancer ward. Stop making videos telling everyone your sons full medical history fs

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

Briar_rose

VIP Member
She’s absolutely not completed any Hanen training.

The basics are Observe, Wait, Listen

She does NONE of those with Max; she just shouts loudly at him with zero wait time

• Sad

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Vav is one of those folk that sees a tragedy on the Facebook and goes aw that could have been me when in fact she was there 6 years previously so naw it couldn't have been you ya tit. Bet she marks herself safe from earthquakes in taiwan even though she's In Aberdeen 🤣
---
Right how could it have been max? Anytime a wee boy is attacked I don't go oh that could have been my son 🙄 always got to make everything about herself!

Last edited:
  • Haha

K4040

VIP Member
The day she stops exploiting that poor defenceless vulnerable child is the day she admits she’s a size 18/20!!
She enrages me, I have never ever seen any hate or bad comments about Max on here, more concern for his safety/safeguarding. I mean we aren’t the ones who think it’s fine to leave a child alone long enough they EAT shoes or giving a supplement just cos it earns a few quid.

She is ABSOLUTELY FUCKING DISGRACEFUL