Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

twilightgarden

VIP Member
I’ve said it before but I just can’t understand the mentality of people who film themselves crying, never mind upload it on social media. If you’re that upset surely the last thing on your mind is getting your phone set up to film yourself. What is wrong with people these days.

Reactions: 23

indiechick

Chatty Member
Anyone else seen that France has passed a bill stopping parents from using their child’s image without written consent from the child, and if separated from the other parent, consent from them too. It’s to stop parent influencers exploiting their children online.
The UK government has been monitoring the situation closely so hopefully the bill will be passed there too.

Here’s a link to the article

The black widow will be utterly fucked. I hope there’s both fines in the thousands and jail time. Cause there is no way Max would be able to legally consent.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Sooner it happens here the better. Lily doesn’t want to be in her videos and she respects that as she can vocally tell her but poor Max can’t & she exploits that child at every turn without any concern for his welfare. She is a shite mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 22

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Max is back sharing a bed with her and she says “there is something about sleeping next to your baby” Eh, hud the bus a minute. Wasn’t Max punted into his own bed sharpish when Harley came in the scene 😂 So when that side of the bed is cold he can sleep there then.
That wee boy must be so confused! papped to his own bed wen she's got a 🍆 on the go but then wen she's got no one the weans allowed back in beside her! Pathetic excuse for a mother. Anytime her comments and likes are low she puts videos of max up and they shoot away up its bloody scary really! All these strangers knowing the layout of your home, that big open space in front of her garden anyone could grab him and before ye know it he's bundled into a car

Scotblock

VIP Member
What’s wrong that you didn’t take Max a stroll through the vaillage Steph! Why you hiding under the bridge like a troll 😂 is it because the good folk of Ellon are all speaking about you and taking the piss 😂 Oh and Steph, there very much is a path.

• Haha

Lyndsay55

VIP Member
Cammy mum doesn’t go to his grave. She had to have her own place to go for her son. Him dying turned into the Stephanie show, and so did his grave. No mention of him being a son or a brother, she totally left his family out! Who could ever do a thing like that?

Her mad mum was on the fb posts arguing with cammys brother, saying you’re mum has her own place to visit cammy… imagine even trying to Justify or defend your daughter for that!
Heartbreaking

• Sad
  • Wow

Lyndsay55

VIP Member
Imagine going onto insta saying you will prove eveyone wrong that says you filter your photos and at the same time post a video on tiktok and your teeth whiting filter makes a whole sausage turn white!!! Iam fucking howling 😂😂😂

• Haha

Scotblock

VIP Member
Max is back sharing a bed with her and she says “there is something about sleeping next to your baby” Eh, hud the bus a minute. Wasn’t Max punted into his own bed sharpish when Harley came in the scene 😂 So when that side of the bed is cold he can sleep there then.

Reactions: 21

Briar_rose

VIP Member
3862BFD5-7F90-4B89-9525-3DF3ABE51334.png

her that doesn’t get a break. Does it all herself. Has the same stress levels as a soldier 🫠

• Haha

toppy02

VIP Member
Fairly new to Steph as I mentioned so went for a look at her Instagram after her first husband died and I don’t know why I was shocked. I screenshotted some stuff for anyone else that is new.

I could see she went on about 3 holidays the year or so after he died, got a new car, new handbags, house, watches, shoes etc. Spending his money easily!

Is the guy she’s stuck the picture up with, did I see someone say she shagged Cammys friend? Is that him?

the curly haired photo, I’d have deleted that if I was her. Mortified.

And the ‘don’t do wifey shit for a fuck boy’ about a year after her husbands died, low life!

By the looks of it -and I tried to do the math, she had a child about 2 when she was with Cammy so that’s a baby to someone else, then got married to Cammy, jumped in with someone else that she married and had a child with all by the age of about 30 and now divorced. She’s needing to work on those daddy issues!
Omg speak about flashing the cash and bragging about it within a few months of your husband dying, must have been a nice wee payday for her. She is disgusting. Also happy pictures at Cammy’s grave with balloons then posting all over social media, she’s such a bloody thoughtless self centred attention seeker and her family should know better how does the think Cammy mum must have felt!!
Clearly always loved to splash the cash and brag about it, must of been her big payday after Cammy died, she really is a rotten human being and hasn’t changed one bit. She needs to crawl back under the rock she came from!! Also the half naked pics of her and some guy and his six pack about 2/3 months after her husband passed wtf is that about!!
---
Omg speak about flashing the cash and bragging about it within a few months of your husband dying, must have been a nice wee payday for her. She is disgusting. Also happy pictures at Cammy’s grave with balloons then posting all over social media, she’s such a bloody thoughtless self centred attention seeker and her family should know better how does the think Cammy mum must have felt!!
Clearly always loved to splash the cash and brag about it, must of been her big payday after Cammy died, she really is a rotten human being and hasn’t changed one bit. She needs to crawl back under the rock she came from!! Also the half naked pics of her and some guy and his six pack about 2/3 months after her husband passed wtf is that about!!
Sorry ive repeated myself but it makes me so mad, I’ve a son round the age Cammy would have been and the thought of some minky money grabbing family standing all happy happy round a grave makes me so bloody sad 😔

• Heart

Wtf123

I can assure you that as somebody married to a frontline soldier who has done alot of horrific tours, she is not a front line soldier nor is she experiencing the same kind of shit. Not even close babes.
Stick to being aberdeens Beyoncé…

• Heart