Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ololo

VIP Member
“This top is two sizes too big for me, so I will give it to my mum” she says. It then cuts to her wearing the top which fits and actually looks a bit small on her 😂 Does she see something else when she looks in the mirror. You are no way a 12 on the hbottom hun. That ship has sailed.
God she’d be so much more comfortable if she dressed in clothes that fit her. It may actually improve her mood too!

Reactions: 16

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Poor Max just out his bed & thrust straight on camera. She is an absolute arsehole of a mother!

• Sad

Spanor511

VIP Member
This puma stuff is dire. Absolutely rotten. Reminds me why I never go in sports direct anymore. TikTok is the online equivalent of sports direct. Full of pish nobody wants. I bet puma are about to go bust, this is them trying to flog their shite.

• Haha

SwishSwing

VIP Member
She sure has made a c u next Tuesday of herself in the comments on that driving video 🤣🤣 how long till either the comments go or the video😂
---

I’ve seen this also. She is just very luck she’s not been caught yet but karma will get her at some point especially as she not only puts everyone else on the road in danger but her kids also
---
Incoming post on how it’s legal for her to drive and film🤦🏻‍♀️😂 She must have been that raging she read up on it to prove her to her followers she was right
Is there a section on the government website about recording yourself eye fucking the camera whilst driving?

Must have missed that. 🙄

She's a boot.

Last edited:
  • Haha

lollie75

Chatty Member
I’m also a sen mum but I don’t post my child’s meltdowns/kick offs so as to protect her dignity

• Heart

Girl2019

Max is lashing out because he's overwhelmed and possibly frustrated with been unable to communicate to his mum as she refuse to engage at his level in a calm soft voice. I played a video of hers recently where she was roaring in his face a demand. My Sen teenager goes " oh my ears . Lady's too loud. Turn phone off"! I had to laugh at the lady bit. Max has no routine at home when he's not at nursery plonked Infront of iPad all day. God I've been battered by my son thankfully rare these days as I know how to redirect and with the help of meds.too. But last thing I would do is sit in front of camera.

• Sad

Donzo73

Filming that child asleep in his bed is a disgrace. Surely the father can’t approve of that ? I’d be telling her no way is that acceptable and to get it down.

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
Clearly had her ego stroked enough for the day she’s biting back at comments - THIS Steph is why nobody likes you!

Own it a simple “I read a study and it resonated with me so I posted about it. I can now see that it was offensive and insensitive and for that I apologise” turn the comments off and move on.. but she’s not capable of that because she’s never wrong and thrives on attention

Attachments

say it like it is

VIP Member
My DMs are full of mums from Aberdeen , that is the biggest lie I’ve ever heard , we all hate her !! She started this Sen group and pissed everyone off the first week , she’s too self centred!

Scotblock

VIP Member
She actually needs a full psychiatric assessment. She’s pure influencer material because lying comes so naturally to her. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone compulsively lie as much as her about everything.

say it like it is

VIP Member
POV 🫨 a 3 hour live has mentally and physically exhausted her… what !! I work fu*king 12 hour shifts and bring up my kids , dog etc ! House ! Arggg ! She actually pisses me off , she’s got a smug face all the time , thinks she’s so smart !

‘Danielle’ the friend == Made up for sure 👌 she has NO friends cause she’s a horrible 🐄

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
I'm a mother of 2,neither child have additional needs and iv spent many a day in the bathroom crying, it's a normal part of a parenting journey being overwhelmed or having a shit day, have I ever thought to film it?... Have I fuck, iv had a bubble then txt my pals or hubby n told them I'm having a howler of a day then pulled my big girl pants up washed my face and got on with my day, never in a million years have I thought to film it and stick it on fucking tinternet for all to see and if I did I guarantee my pals or family would be phoning saying what the fuck are you all about get that video off now! The attention seeking with her is off the scale!

Girl2019

She needs to get a strategy on place for handling his violent outbursts. He's small and easy to handle now. But wait till hes a teenager towering over her. The iPad needs to be scaled down and time tabled. She needs to get off the phone and start engaging with her child.