Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Briar_rose

VIP Member
I’m gonna sound like a total cunt and I’m honestly past caring but the majority of people exploiting their weans on that platform are SEN Mums. They’re all showing their kids journeys or posting about them and telling the entire world their medical history. Usually with an abundance of identifiable information like schools, full names and date of birth.
My oldest has Tourette’s and OCD, he’s nearly a teenager and for the last few years we’ve had HILARIOUS tic outbursts from him. But I don’t post them on SM because I don’t want that being his legacy. It’s his story when he wants to tell it, not mine to get some likes and a cheap laugh

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Scotblock

VIP Member
“I’m a good person, I’ve got a good heart”. Says the woman that split her ex husbands ashes so she could have her own funeral, slept with his best mate under the guise of just doing the tough mudder training with him, who made bank with her ex husbands life insurance, who then stole charity money, then went onto buy a house off proceeds of good will because of dying ex husband, who is one of the nastiest cow bags that Aberdeen has ever seen and anyone that encounters her hates her. Should I go on Steph as that’s only part of the reason you are NOT a nice person. Also NO ONE was giving Max abuse and that’s a low blow using him for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Spanor511

VIP Member
Comments not going her way! She’s an absolute arsehole of a lassie
Noooooo. We know she’s thick, but come on to fuck man. I cannot believe she has actually said that. Justifying filming herself driving because she thinks James Corden does it.
What’s the problem officer? Have you no seen carpool karaoke? She’s as thick as mince.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

ZedsDead

VIP Member
'Big Beefy Tank Commander,
SEN school demander requiring an arse-expander'

#newthreadsuggestion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Spanor511

VIP Member
Thanks to @OriginalAntiInfluencer for the thread title.

Stephanie Robertson Smith Vavron still refuses to address what she done with money raised for her deceased husband who she proposed to whilst aware he was dying from a terminal illness. Stephanie was very aware of the money she would receive, only if she was his wife. This man was not her usual type at all. This has been confirmed on national newspaper The Sun, by bereaved members of his family. Her mother, Mad Pam, has blamed local shops in Aberdeen for stealing charity buckets of which there is absolutely no evidence. The general consensus is Stephanie stole this money and bought herself a flat. The life insurance and death benefit money she received from this poor man wasn’t enough. She didn’t give his poor Mother or brothers a penny. Instead choosing to act like a celebrity at the next Aberdeen FC game, waving to fans. It was around this time, days after her husbands death that she slept with one of his friends.

Where is the Charity Money?

Some pics of our rat faced 👽 beaver Beefy Babe. Skinny legend Size 10 Staf.

Please remember, do not wear leggings if you are fat please. Stephanie does not appreciate this. Thanks

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Fairly new to Steph as I mentioned so went for a look at her Instagram after her first husband died and I don’t know why I was shocked. I screenshotted some stuff for anyone else that is new.

I could see she went on about 3 holidays the year or so after he died, got a new car, new handbags, house, watches, shoes etc. Spending his money easily!

Is the guy she’s stuck the picture up with, did I see someone say she shagged Cammys friend? Is that him?

the curly haired photo, I’d have deleted that if I was her. Mortified.

And the ‘don’t do wifey shit for a fuck boy’ about a year after her husbands died, low life!

By the looks of it -and I tried to do the math, she had a child about 2 when she was with Cammy so that’s a baby to someone else, then got married to Cammy, jumped in with someone else that she married and had a child with all by the age of about 30 and now divorced. She’s needing to work on those daddy issues!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Scotblock

VIP Member
I am going to say something controversial here. I have heard Max say mum and various other words more than once. Why isn’t she celebrating this and building on the fact that he can verbalise a few wee words and take it from there. She’s the same sort of parent as PTWM in that even thought there kids have autism there is a HUGE part of their parenting that’s holding their kids back. There I’ve said it, I just think if she had one on one time with him without a phone filming it or her nipping off to upload a TikTok for money then he would thrive a bit more. And as for the violent outbursts schtick 🙄 I am sorry but I just don’t believe he attacks her as much as she makes out.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Briar_rose

VIP Member
The very idea that my children could grow up and find videos of me online crying because of them makes me feel physically sick

Hard enough them growing up and navigating the world with ASN without having to deal with all the emotions and trauma that would come from that too

Reactions: 25

Girl2019

I’m gonna sound like a total cunt and I’m honestly past caring but the majority of people exploiting their weans on that platform are SEN Mums. They’re all showing their kids journeys or posting about them and telling the entire world their medical history. Usually with an abundance of identifiable information like schools, full names and date of birth.
My oldest has Tourette’s and OCD, he’s nearly a teenager and for the last few years we’ve had HILARIOUS tic outbursts from him. But I don’t post them on SM because I don’t want that being his legacy. It’s his story when he wants to tell it, not mine to get some likes and a cheap laugh
I'm a SEN mum and I totally agree with this. I despise this whole "it's for awareness". It's not it's for clicks and views. My son is a teen but complex need so could never consent so I don't post him on social media at all and me sharing his journey would be awareness fur to the nature of his rare condition. But it's his journey not mine to share .

• Heart
Reactions: 25

shaza786

Chatty Member
See all these over dramatic, posts about "people who have never met Max " Fuck off! Firstly your child's nursery along with multi agency professionals, monitor your child , they then prepare reports and present these to the education panel who then in turn make a decision based on reports , recommendations by the nursery and multiagency. They base the decision on what is a right fix for max vs what spaces they have available plus have to factor in children who have terminal life limitation illnesses. Don't get me wrong , they make mistakes, they system and procedures can be flawed. But she doesn't fully understand the process and posting nonsense for engagement
---
I think she should thank her lucky stars , firstly she has a healthy robust full of life young boy. Yes he's challenging but she should be pushing him to thrive . Then she's bringing him up in a country who literally pay you money to look after him and pay you an allowance in align with his disabilities. She flaunts her LV's but how many speech and language sessions could that one bag bought max ?? How many occupational therapy sessions could she have gotten if she curbed her spending and Starbucks habits . ASN families have it hard I agree but the ones like her who act like everything should be handed to them on a silver platter grind my gears

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24