Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

say it like it is

VIP Member
She claims Max needs social skills but she takes him no where to expand these social skills !

no play dates ❌
No play areas ❌
No groups ❌
No parks ❌
No days out anywhere ❌
No swimming ❌

all of which are ready available, just big Vav would rather stay home showing off her tat !!

shes the one holding max back no one else

Reactions: 20

Girl2019

She needs to step away from tik tok. These next few years are really important implementing strategies for managing his behaviour appropriately. CAMHS need to be involved. She will be offered a parenting course which of course she will refuse. Social work will be suggested so she could access clubs etc again she will refuse. School will do their best supporting him but she will ruin all their work by punting him on the iPad as soon as he comes home. I know I sound like a broken record but I'm so glad I did all this in the early days with no support from a co parent. Our life now is so much more settled . We have routine and strategies in place that work 99% of the time now my son's a teen. When I think when my son was Max's age I spent hours at night on the internet researching speech and language alternatives. I didn't get 5/6 hours of nursery I think it was 2 maybe 2 1/2 hours. She's going to regret it when he's older if she doesn't. Stop that cold water dip too it's well known a lot of autistic children love water the fact she doesn't keep an eye on him gives me the fear with that tub full up.

• Heart
I maybe agree with Vav on this one 😂😂as I get nagged by the big man about how much I spend on Elemis, I caught him slapping it on his coupon after his shower last night 🙄that wouldn't happen if I was single 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

BabyG2020

She has no friends 😂😂 never mentions anyone’s names or going to see them etc. she’s 36 and when was the last time she was at a pub or in town for a girls night? NEVER

Reactions: 19

say it like it is

VIP Member
Fu*k me she’s now comparing herself to a front line soldier!!! WTF !!

Give me fu*king strength!!

She never fails !! I’m flabbergasted , what the actual !!

Go actually do a days work VAV and not make a few made up videos !! 😡

• Angry

BabyG2020

Was it worth it Steph? Selling your sons dignity for you to live in a fake empty mansion with your grotty nice car and hair extensions???
that poor boy has to live the rest of his life out with his childhood for hundreds and thousands to see of him struggling. You’ve made his disadvantage your advantage. How can you sleep at night… it’s so very sad, that poor wee boy has his mother pimping him out

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Yet again, Max has no privacy even when he is not in a video. Remember when she filmed herself letting the world know Lily was in a Camhs appointment. None of her kids have a private life, she tells strangers on the internet their business for views & money. Its so wrong! If her mad mother & nana weren’t as batshit as her, they should be having words with her but they are as daft for the attention as she is.

here4bants!

VIP Member
Love how she thinks this proves she doesn’t use a filter 🤣🤣🤣 away to f you mad sausage gobbler

She is gonna get ripped to shreds in her YouTube comments 😂😂

The videos will be dullllll exposing more of her son

Beefy - Hi police so I’ve got a stalker
Police - come off social media
Beefy - check out my new YouTube channel guys
I beg to differ doll, the glitch is real. She also forgets that people have actually seen her out in the wild and can confirm she looks nothing like she does on tik tok

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

indiechick

Chatty Member
Telling folk to use klarna cause they are such bargains, fucking hell she’s no better than those twats telling folk to use credit cards to buy coins for lives.

• Angry
  • Wow

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
She’s deluded, that dress she says she ordered there’s no way that’s for someone with her figure. She needs to hide those legs at all costs.
Apparently its the stitching of the dress that made her look like she swallowed a rubber ring 🤣 aye ok vav. I've never know anyone more deluded
---
She could wear something like this to hold they chins up to the Shakespeare theme event
---
That dress she's picked is very similar to one HAHM wore. Vav you can't compete where you don't compare hen yer gona look like bubbles from little Britain in that nude dress

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

ZedsDead

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣 Doesn’t need a man. Oh, don’t make me laugh. This is coming from the woman who’s been flirting with every random and probably trawling tinder since Harley jumped back over the rainbow bridge 😂
Just told my man of 16 years he's chucked because I put a bit of Nivea on ma coupon, some mad Aberdonian bint says I cannae be in a relationship and use face cream at the same time 🤣🤣🤣
Seriously, wtf? She's fuckin cracked in the nut. Could someone, ANYONE please give this lassie her hole because she clearly needs it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
If a mum was making a video and sitting bottle feeding her child no one would utter a word but a child being fed from its mothers breast which is mother nature's purpose for them is exploitation? Breastfeeding should be as normalised as bottle feeding in my opinion anyways but who cares what I think 🤣

• Heart