Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

paddington123

Chatty Member
If a mum was making a video and sitting bottle feeding her child no one would utter a word but a child being fed from its mothers breast which is mother nature's purpose for them is exploitation? Breastfeeding should be as normalised as bottle feeding in my opinion anyways but who cares what I think 🤣
Breast is best 😉 but I don’t think there’s need for her to show what she does online she could cover her up she’s doing it for attention.

Reactions: 2

Geee

Chatty Member
To be fair to her the provision is terrible for those with additional needs. Glasgow are cutting 450 teachers which means children who are non verbal, incontinent and unable to participate in primary education are being put in mainstream schools.
The children must be so lonely unable to communicate with their peers and not being provided with anything to thrive.
This is leading to meltdowns making it unsafe for them or the other children who are also losing out on an education because of this.
It’s a disgrace

DoolinEnnis

It makes me so sad watching that video of him on escalator. There is a soft play for his age group in SensationAll on Sundays. She has no friends from his nursery that they could do play dates. Even if they only chased one another or played along side each other. I couldn't have coped in the early days without my SEN mum friends . Summer holidays were made easier just meeting up for an hour. Even now we are all good friends . I bet she doesn't utilise the clubs etc when he's school going age as she will have to access a social worker. She's doing nothing for his independence in the future. She holds him back to no end
what actually did happen with the Sen mums online??

shaza786

Chatty Member
Don’t think anyone needs to take anyone seriously. Just look at the evidence and what is being said. Anyway I would listen to Emz more than the two you mention. Emz said that Vav failed to put the family of Cammy on the head stone. The photo is proof of that.
The half assed hippie mama least has personal experience with her . Who is Emz? But that Carlin man good grief man
---
The half assed hippie mama least has personal experience with her . Who is Emz? But that Carlin man good grief man
She rants and raves about Vav exposing max . But then shows her wee boy school badge n all . I wonder if wee Tommy gave his maw consent

Reactions: 1

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
Why is she calling Moray “Murray” 😂

Shouting about how there is no SEN provisions there and people in the comments saying there is in Elgin and Lossie.. yes, it’s not great, but she needs to educate herself before she speaks out because she doesn’t know what she’s talking about
---
And let’s face facts, Max is highly likely to be given a place for primary school. If he doesn’t, it’s not because they don’t have it to give him it’s because she moved 25 miles out of the catchment area. And there will be children that live within the city that have greater needs than Max.

And Steph home schooling 😂 absolutely no way Petr will be allowing that to happen
Quoting myself but the comment about the school in Elgin is gone.. please don’t tell me she’s deleted it

Ignore me.. I’m blind 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1

whatsthestory89

Sorry vav/staf is too much a narcissist to say what i bring to tattle. Honestly think she would put out that she has Munchausen syndrome? Haha brilliant