Stealmystyle40 - Grabby Abi #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many comments about her son being due a growth spurt. I am sure she believes her sons would be in premiership academies if only there were a few inches taller.

She is absolutely obsessed with her kids hobbies.

Reactions: 5
I can't understand it myself. She just said we don't participate... Is there a deeper meaning behind it?

I can't understand it myself. She just said we don't participate... Is there a deeper meaning behind it?
But she also said they give out sweets to anyone who knocks on the door, and she seemed for some reason to be hiding in a wood dressed in a costume.
How is that not participating?!

• Haha
Chips with no vegetables and a 'naughty' midweek game of fortnite. Splashing out on the birthday treats there Abi.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's had to cancel her youngest kids birthday dinner in London because theres a train strike. They are in South London so it's not that far, could her or the husband not drive? Get a bus?!

Reactions: 2
She's had to cancel her youngest kids birthday dinner in London because theres a train strike. They are in South London so it's not that far, could her or the husband not drive? Get a bus?!
She’ll want to drink, so no car, and I bet she stores a can in her handbag to enjoy on the train back home too and can’t do that on a bus. Abi is a food and wine bore. I honestly think she has a problem.

Reactions: 3
Abi was gifted those boots from Helen wasn’t she? She needs to declare her stories as an AD as she’s breaching advertising rules. Helen has been flogging her boots for ages and not tagging as an AD. People reported her to the ASA and now she’s finally tagging her posts. These influencers think they can get away with anything. Entitled nobodies.

She should change the name of her account, why would anyone want to steal her style? It’s all cheap polyester tat worn by an out of work chav.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she has shocking ‘style’. Nothing sustainable, nothing stylish, nothing original, those bleeping dreadful bags with a designer name slapped across them.

Reactions: 6
She has really pissed me off today! Why should her precious boy be allowed to play school netball?

It’s so much harder for girls to play team sports. There are endless football/rugby/cricket clubs set up for boys and very little for girls.

Has she no concept that the girls might like a safe space to play with other girls without her entitled brat muscling in!

I have a son and daughter and if that was my son, I’d be telling him in no uncertain terms to leave the girls alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm sure the girls won't mind her son playing. What they will find annoying is old tiger mum on the sidelines making a big thing about allowing her precious little darling being allowed to play.

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20221107-191849.png
The fox stories are just so weird. Too much time and not enough useful things to do

Reactions: 3
I was actually thinking the fox is the only thing I'm interesting in watching on her account.

Although it won't be long before she has the fox running round the garden and diving for the egg, so she can call the egg fuel, say the fox earned that egg and will sleep well tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was actually thinking the fox is the only thing I'm interesting in watching on her account.

Although it won't be long before she has the fox running round the garden and diving for the egg, so she can call the egg fuel, say the fox earned that egg and will sleep well tonight.
She'll have it in the netball team soon 😂😂

• Haha
The cheek of her thinking shag the rules my boys MUST play!! She is so overbearing and pushy. Imagine when they start to pull away from her she will have a breakdown. Seriously woman get a hobby that doesn't include your suffocated children.

Reactions: 4