Stealmystyle40 - Grabby Abi #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know how I have survived the summer without footage of The Eldest catching balls or being reminded that The youngest, even though he is so teeny tiny than the bigger boys isn't afraid to get stuck in and plays so, so well. Please can we have some photos of her shoes on the AstroTurf, reminders of how cold it is and updates on how many hours she spends at training every week.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s really aggressive too in response to comments on IG. The only engagement I had was re football around the time of the Euros (international team not her sons 🙄😵‍) and she was really strangely petty and aggressive. She’s like a 10 year old in the playground. It’s mad.

She is so frumpy! Why does everything she wear look frumpy!? 😆 I think her hair doesn’t help (length) but gosh she looks awful

Reactions: 3
She is so frumpy! Why does everything she wear look frumpy!? 😆 I think her hair doesn’t help (length) but gosh she looks awful
I don’t follow anymore so she doesn’t come up on my feed but I never thought she’s had any style, she just wears what’s in fashion and unless it’s gifted she buys really cheap quality clothes. Coupled with her overwhelming desire to show off demonstrated by using a chavtastic bag with a massive designer logo slapped on it, she just always looks a bit tit.

Reactions: 7
Jesus christ how many times does she mention her size and height???? How cn anyone be just 5ft 3? You are 5ft 3 Abi it's not that short and you don't have to mention it in every single story! Plenty are shorter and don't go on and on and on. Such a weird thing to brag about!

Reactions: 4
Jesus christ how many times does she mention her size and height???? How cn anyone be just 5ft 3? You are 5ft 3 Abi it's not that short and you don't have to mention it in every single story! Plenty are shorter and don't go on and on and on. Such a weird thing to brag about!
She’s obsessed with weight, height and what calories they eat. Her running commentary about her tiny, but super fit baby bear. And the constant football stories about her biggest bear. It’s so weird, obsessive and unhealthy.

Reactions: 5
How many clothes does she actually buy and keep? Surely she’s running out of space in that house or does she sell a load on eBay? Can’t stand influencers for encouraging excessive consumerism. People like Abi are happy to order lots of clothes and then return them after they’ve completed their filming for insta - same goes for her giddy, QVC on repeat pal 40plusnotgivingupyet.

She’s obsessed with weight, height and what calories they eat. Her running commentary about her tiny, but super fit baby bear. And the constant football stories about her biggest bear. It’s so weird, obsessive and unhealthy.
She’s also obsessed with WINE…let’s not forget the WINE 😂

• Haha
Oh it’s M&Co season for them all, her, 40PLUS and all the similars. Throw in Amazon fashion, and a bit of M&S on repeat. It’s fast fashion consumerism at its finest.

Oh it’s M&Co season for them all, her, 40PLUS and all the similars. Throw in Amazon fashion, and a bit of M&S on repeat. It’s fast fashion consumerism at its finest.
My teeth are on edge, with all the polyester content 🙈 she is so basic with her fashion. Who the duck would want to steal her ‘style’

• Haha
Jesus she would sicken you. Read the room you moran! With your wine and salami roses.

duck off Abi you over privileged pain in the hole.

• Haha
Does she really take a huge designer handbag to football training?
Huge AWFUL designer bag. I hate it when people buy the biggest but cheapest bag by a designer - they haven’t bought it because the bag is beautiful or classic or well made, just because it’s got a designer name slapped across it in massive letters. Top grade basic witch.

Jesus christ every single story has her height!! I think we know Abi. FYI you are NOT THAT SHORT!! Jesus christ she needs a bleeping life! Oooh look at me I'm so small a size six zzzzzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 3