Stealmystyle40 - Grabby Abi #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know how tall Grabbi is? She never seems to mention it....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another haul of the shittest quality most poorly made clothes from Abi. Saying everything is ‘really well made’ and feels gorgeous - utter bollocks, it’s all bleeping man made fossil fuel derived fast fashion which will last no time at all. It’s terrible for both your wallet and our planet and she’s such a prick for promoting this. And why does she always sound so pissed off?

Reactions: 8
Her and her pal Helen are pushing the hell out of Dorothy Perkins recently. Obviously a brand that has high rates for affiliate links then.

They're just salespeople. They don't care about the planet, only lining their own pockets.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
There is something really tragic about a mother feeling the need to brag about her 12 year old saving goals. Calling them worldies in a kids football team. She is embarrassing the lad. Tell him to his face he did well not on your middle aged women's fashion account.

Reactions: 9
Hold the front page of the Croydon Cronical Baby Bear (the new name for the favourite ever so small, did you know he was so small son) has been made captain of the under 10s? or is it under 11 now? kids football team.

Coaches probably through make the poor kid captain to keep that bloody pain in the arse tiger mum quiet.

Reactions: 5
Other than her family, who does she think is interested in this utter shite?!

Reactions: 8
She is obsessed with food. I like that she feeds the fox but how long before she’s justifying it’s egg a day intake?!

Reactions: 2
I thought the Ugg boot thing was genius actually. I mean, I don’t think Abi made it up but still, I’m tempted to try it 😂

Jesus what is she like? Goes to Paris and stands looking at pigeons in a puddle and a bloody food market! She must be pissed!
It's Paris you dope. All this "whilst wondering around" trying to not be chavvy. You are fooling no one Abi she probably has a can of wine in her hand!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does queen Abi think trick and treating is beneath her? I'd say it's because she doesn't allow sweets. How wierd and controlling! If neighbours were handing out glasses of wine she would be first out the door. Kids not allowed trick or treat but she will go to a party to indulge herself!

Reactions: 4