Stealmystyle40 - Grabby Abi #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t like chocolate so buys chocolate eclairs. She claimed last week that she doesn’t like pizza either but was eating pizza for her dinner. Bore off

Reactions: 4
Sorry I posted my previous comment to wrong thread! Please ignore….as for Abi well I’m surprised she has t brought out her very own cookbook and one dedicated especially to budding footballers with a guide as to what to eat and what not to eat. I can’t get over how much they eat out too let alone at home!

Reactions: 1
Sorry I posted my previous comment to wrong thread! Please ignore….as for Abi well I’m surprised she has t brought out her very own cookbook and one dedicated especially to budding footballers with a guide as to what to eat and what not to eat. I can’t get over how much they eat out too let alone at home!
Could even have a section dedicated to feeding manky foxes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If there is 1 saying that irritates me its when parents say proudly how their son/daughter is going to "break hearts"
Shut up!!
We're all going to think our children are handsome/pretty etc but the way she bleats on about her boys ( especially the eldest 1) is just plain creepy . .

Reactions: 3
Break hearts? Don't think so. She needs to stop treating them like babies who cant tie their own shoes. Her hubby is hardly a catch can't boil an egg. Imagine her sons moving in with someone and waiting for their dinner to be cooked! They are in for a rude awakening shes doing them no favours
She would be the mother in law from hell.
Hope that lads friends don't see that post. His mummy's beloved!! 😳

Reactions: 2