Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Is there room in the Instagram market for a totally unqualified tiger mum spouting on and on about her kids footballing practice every frigging day? Dear God bring back some sodding tall mum, short mum or show us some chambers and bow earrings. Anything is more interesting than the endless films of an 11 year old in goal. No coaching scout is watching Abi. The eldest isn't going to be spotted on his mum's fashion account.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

PastorBake

Chatty Member
Third place? Hmmm. He'll be getting some feedback about that in his annual performance appraisal.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Or god forbid. Miss a football session 🤯😵😳
Wash your mouth out right now. Sacrilege. Grabbi would rather forego her sunday bashford pork chops and Friday bugattis than miss saturday footy. This is getting very tense.... still no update from grabi.....

Maybe she could tag the spurs official bus and beg for a freebie lift to training? Out of character for grabbi I know but worth a shot.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Phew! Was worried that because those wacky under 10 football parents were partying hard last night we wouldn't get footballing expert Abi's analysis of today's game. No fear. Abi didn't let us down. Her youngest worked his socks off (she has the sweaty photo to prove it) but they were beat and I am sure all those wacky under 10 football parents won't mind Abi letting everyone on Instagram know they played shit.

Lucky for Gary Lineker that she is busy with those rainbow lunches and tracking where her eldest is or he'd be out of a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Oh bore off Abi Lineker with the kids football chat. I am sure the coaches appreciate the expert opinion of an unemployed housewife
and what exactly as parents have they had to give up? A Sunday roast and sharing photographs of her yorkshire puddings which she has shared a zillion times already.

• Haha
I’d forgotten about Ashiana. Wonder if they’ve dropped all the instahuns they sent stuff to or just her.

I’ve just reread her post. She said life is chaos. I get the impression she’s alluding to some sort of traumatic events going on to garner sympathy but actually she just means going to the butchers and spending unnecessary hours sitting in her car whilst her boys are at football training.

• Haha
FFS the way she talks you’d think her children had been signed up to the Arsenal young team 😂. She is obsessed with chatting shite about her children. I bet she is the mum to avoid at the school gates.

• Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Oh good coz I was wondering how an average, grassroots 11 year olds left foot was performing. Will get a good night's sleep now she has updated us.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I'm sure what really helps your eldest child before he starts senior school is to tell Instagram how he is immature and having bad dreams about starting school. They will really help him Abi.

• Wow

Basicbasic

VIP Member
I'm fuming she's finally got her son into the netball team. Hopefully school have set up a boys team and he's not muscled his way in to the girls team. She's been trying for years to get her boys into the girls team. Girls sport needs to be protected at all levels. She is so entitled, so pushy, so fucking self righteous is sickening.
Primary schools sports teams are full to the brim of boys. Set up a boys netball team if you're that bothered. She's pestered and pestered the school until they've had enough and given in. How many girls will be put off playing netball in that team when they see her kid, and her stood on the sidelines filming and commentating like some demented, frothing, maniac.

• Heart

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
We get it Grabbi, your son wants to be a goalkeeper, he loves being in goal, he adores his goalkeeper training, you love watching him at the goalkeeping training sessions.

Absolutely nobody else apart from you and his dad, no-one but no-one, other than maybe at a real push his grandparents, gives a crap.

Change the record.

• Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Her "What (long pause) a (long pause) day...." followed by story about a very ordinary errand most people do in their lunch hour.
Updates on if The Husband is working form home or in the office.
Ugly designer handbags
Rainbow lunches (sandwich with a bit of fruit or salad)
Reminders of how small her teeny, tiny youngest is. Especially when playing against big boys at football or against girls at netball.
PTA martyrdom for school fairs or discos... How will the school cope without her spring rolls or making bunting out of tea towels?
Reminder that she is privileged enough not to have to work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Can someone explain to me what is ‘naughty’ about gammon, egg and chips? Anyone that describes food as naughty winds me up no end anyway, but I reckon it’s probably nutritionally comparable to the pork belly she’s forever dishing up, but that obviously doesn’t count as ‘naughty’ because it’s from the posh butchers 🙄

• Heart

Dizzy

VIP Member
She is comedy gold 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 All I can think about is Loadsamoney ‘I am considerably richer than YOU!!’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha