Stealmystyle40 - Grabby Abi #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm fuming she's finally got her son into the netball team. Hopefully school have set up a boys team and he's not muscled his way in to the girls team. She's been trying for years to get her boys into the girls team. Girls sport needs to be protected at all levels. She is so entitled, so pushy, so bleeping self righteous is sickening.
Primary schools sports teams are full to the brim of boys. Set up a boys netball team if you're that bothered. She's pestered and pestered the school until they've had enough and given in. How many girls will be put off playing netball in that team when they see her kid, and her stood on the sidelines filming and commentating like some demented, frothing, maniac.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm fuming she's finally got her son into the netball team. Hopefully school have set up a boys team and he's not muscled his way in to the girls team. She's been trying for years to get her boys into the girls team. Girls sport needs to be protected at all levels. She is so entitled, so pushy, so bleeping self righteous is sickening.
Primary schools sports teams are full to the brim of boys. Set up a boys netball team if you're that bothered. She's pestered and pestered the school until they've had enough and given in. How many girls will be put off playing netball in that team when they see her kid, and her stood on the sidelines filming and commentating like some demented, frothing, maniac.
A-bleeping-men to that! 🙌🏻

Reactions: 5
Why the need for all the details about the netball game? Has to point out that they lost to a nouriously good at netball side. Is she going to comentate on every bloody game?
It is actually quite troubling how over involved she is with her kids hobbies.

Did he have fun?Yeah.then that is good. End of. Surely even her nearest and dearest don't give a tit about the results of a primary school netball match.

Reactions: 7
It's truly bizarre the way she posts about school boys sporting activities. Also every single morsel of food that she eats. No one and I mean no one Abi cares what you ate for lunch.

And it's not a new netball team for boys. She bullied her way onto the girls team. Poor girls can have nothing!!

Last edited:
Absolutely tone deaf to the very recent and long standing controversy about men entering women's sport. Selfish to the core with zero respect for girls. The reason girls sport in school needs to be safeguarded and single sex is to ensure that girls are given a fair and accessible chance to partake. Shame on grabi for this disgusting display of privilege and entitlement.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Absolutely tone deaf to the very recent and long standing controversy about men entering women's sport. Selfish to the core with zero respect for girls. The reason girls sport in school needs to be safeguarded and single sex is to ensure that girls are given a fair and accessible chance to partake. Shame on grabi for this disgusting display of privilege and entitlement.
Imagine if girls wanted to join her sons football teams and joined in their training sessions. The creator of the tv show Motherland could create a character based on Abi 😂

• Haha
I have unfollowed her. She just sickens me the way she goes on. So out of touch with the real world with her privileged superior attitude. Il never understand why she stands in the cold watching training like a weirdo.
Those kids are going to grow into idiot men with mother issues!

Her youngest... you know the really small, favourite son who is so brilliant at football against all those bigger boys.. isn't he about to start secondary school next year? What is she going to do when she doesn't have the school run and won't be sitting in her car telling us what Chambers and Bow jewellery she is wearing? It is only a matter of time before she becomes an embarrassment to the 'small people' as she calls them. If she isn't already.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s a prick for insisting her son should play in a girls netball team. Girls team sports need protecting and safeguarding not invading by boys. If they want to play netball, set up a boys team.

And yet another haul of man made tit from Dorothy Perkins - it’s all ‘absolutely stunning’ apparently. No it’s not Grabbi, it’s mass produced fast fashion that looks cheap and feels nasty. And as for that utter bleeping monstrosity of a fake LV bag, it’s like something you’d buy on the beach in Benidorm after too many Pina Coladas!! 🙈🤣 I am glad she let us know (3 times) how tall she is though, I was dying to know…..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Her 'style' is just incoherent. Endless polyester tat clothing paired with the brashest, most overly branded handbags. Remember that YSL bucket she paired with her Dotty P's polyester dresses all summer?

That fleece LV bumbag is an absolute monstrosity. And she is wondering whether it might be fake? Unless she's dropped a couple of grand on it, I think it's safe to say it's very fake. The last authenticated used one sold on Vestiaire went for £3700

• Heart
£400 spent on absolutely stunning polyester tat!
The styling up of the long brown sack dress by throwing the gilet over it made her look like a sack of potatoes.

Reactions: 2
Why has she started referring to items of clothing as a piece??

I used to watch her stories because they were so bad they made me laugh. Now I think I might have to unfollow as she just winds me up.

• Haha
Why has she started referring to items of clothing as a piece??

I used to watch her stories because they were so bad they made me laugh. Now I think I might have to unfollow as she just winds me up.
Same! I don't follow, I just watch because she's unintentionally hilarious but she also winds me up so I'm thinking I need to stop doing it!

Reactions: 3
Opposition parents singled her precious boy out to tell him what a great player he is?? Of course they did! I’ve spent far more years on a football sideline that Grabbi and I’m pretty sure that didn’t happen.

• Haha
Can't just say they lost can she. In fact she doesn't actually has to say anything at all because no one cares.

Standout player because of how his mum on the sidelines behaves I expect.

Reactions: 4
I can imagine her going up to the other parents and telling them what a standout player he is and them looking bemused and just going, er ok, and then her reporting back that he was singled out. She’d last 30 seconds on our sidelines 😂

• Haha
Organic eggs for the wild fox she insists on feeding. She's off her rocker!

• Haha
Organic eggs for a fox, when half the country can’t afford to feed their kids. And then the minute by minute football training schedule. Her husband must be SO passive & subservient. Any other partner would tell her to stop feeding a fox organic eggs and encouraging vermin & leave their poor boys to enjoy some independence and life of their own. I actually feel sorry for them x

He is not passive or subservient. He is a giant man child who can't boil an egg. She makes his every meal! I'd say he is more interested in the football than what shevis up to and he likes a beer just as much as she does. She really really needs to get a life.