Stealmystyle40 - Grabby Abi #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS the way she talks you’d think her children had been signed up to the Arsenal young team 😂. She is obsessed with chatting shite about her children. I bet she is the mum to avoid at the school gates.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know I was expecting it to be that he had been offered a footballing scholarship or a Premier league academy place..... Na, just a Sunday team that he already trains with but she is so, so proud.

The woman needs her own hobby so that she stops being so over invested in her sons.

Reactions: 8
Found the tour of the holiday cottage soooo dull

‘it is just gorgeous’ yawn

Reactions: 1
Thing is she might be proud but I guarantee that 0% of her followers are interested in her kids, what they eat, when they tit, when they have a dentist appointment, what like they sang at their school assembly, what they do at footy and what their bloody school report says. No. One. Gives. A. tit. Grabbi.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Found the tour of the holiday cottage soooo dull

‘it is just gorgeous’ yawn
God forbid there’s any problems with it though. She’ll be bleating about it on her stories faster than you can say VillaMaria to try for the freebie stay.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t understand how she has so many followers unless they are all just watching her in stupefaction that anyone can be that shallow and entitled in real life??

Reactions: 3
God forbid there’s any problems with it though. She’ll be bleating about it on her stories faster than you can say VillaMaria to try for the freebie stay.
You could clearly hear the disappointment in her voice. Tbh it's not somewhere I'd pick.

Could be interesting viewing for the next few days in her bod standard cottage, bad weather and Abi's moaning.

Reactions: 3
STOP THE PRESS! ✋✋✋

The Husband actually set the table! Madness! Next he'll be making a sandwich all on his own and watching his boys at soccer practice. 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think it’s hilarious how she’s gone from necking a lot of wine at any given opportunity to making sure it’s very clear she only has one glass a night! Yeah sure!! Trying a bit too hard there!!

STOP THE PRESS! ✋✋✋

The Husband actually set the table! Madness! Next he'll be making a sandwich all on his own and watching his boys at soccer practice. 😲
Remember they don't 'do' sandwiches. It's rainbow platters and sushi in the packed lunches every day at their house. So relatable 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
SERIOUSLY??? Why on earth would you put this up?! 😲

Those kids have no privacy whatsoever 😡

View attachment 692621
I couldn't believe this either. Not as if anyone is in the slight bit interested anyway, but why the hell didn't she just say he has a muscle strain or something? Why mention his groin?!

She has no sense of the digital footprint she is leaving all over the internet to haunt her poor kids. Either that or she just doesn't care as long as she gets likes .

• Wow
Reactions: 7