Stealmystyle40 - Grabby Abi #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God her attitude is so backwards. No Abi most husbands don't sit around while the wife does everything. Thats the home YOU have created and in turn your boys will be as bad!
Also god save us from sharing tick toks! We have seen them Abi and they where not funny then either!!

Reactions: 5
Gosh thanks Abi, for updating us on another busy busy day 😂 ar least you had an hour to do your nails, what a bloody trooper 😅

• Haha
Trying to make herself sound like the head of ICI with her emailing companies for donations for the PTA. The sort of thing people fit round real jobs or looking after young children. No one would mention doing this kind of thing unless they were sad, middle aged women with nothing full filling in their lives trying to justify what they do with their time.

I look at Abi and think thank goodness I went back to work.

Reactions: 4
Busy AND productive. Cooking and the PTA really take it out of you. My god what year is this again? Painful.

Reactions: 1
Cleaning and tidying because some 12 year olds are nipping over? Jesus Christ.
This woman needs a hobby. Or a job. Or maybe some medication to help her chill the duck out.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who THE duck tidies for a couple of 12 year olds coming over?! This prick that's who! 21st century Hyacinth Bouquet!

• Haha
She has serious food issues. And they aren’t bloody premier league players 😩 they play in a local kids league, get a bloody life.
I agree, they are kids! It’s hardly as if the coach is tracking their macros!! Bloody he’ll she needs to get a life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her attitude to food is shocking. It's surprising because she eats a lot of what she considers 'bad' food. I wonder if there's some kind of purging or eating disorder going on? As if the coach cares what the kids are eating.

It is fish and chips not cocaine ffs.
Lol as if the kids football coaches having any opinion on what they have had for dinner.

• Haha
In telling ye know shes as rough as nails hidden badly in her lifestyle paid by hubby life.
She slips up every now and then but she is a chav!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Can she be any less self aware. Wash the car and buy shoes? How does she cope with the strain! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So her son thanked her for getting up so early and driving to Windsor to take him to a football game because he knew it was a big ask of her. As if Tiger mum Abi would miss her son playing football, absolutely no chance she would risk him missing a match.

Reactions: 1
Oh the pain of getting up and out the door before seven in the morning and not returning until the evening, poor Abi. She wants to try this five days a week, lots of us do it and don’t big ourselves up on the gram. We call it going to work though Abi, pathetic woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
And comment about them earning it after all the exercise. She has a worrying attitude to food.

Reactions: 6