Stealmystyle40 - Grabby Abi #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today’s post about giving her kids a hot breakfast every day.😳 Wtf!!! I shoved mine in the car this morning with a Rice Crispie bar!!! 😳🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has had a very busy day today. Pealed a whole orange. Phew! She must be exhausted.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The bottle of wine in the handbag is total desperation. Her kids must feel embarrassed that Mum can’t even sit and watch them training (why does she need to go to training anyway) without having a drink…

Reactions: 4
The bottle of wine in the handbag is total desperation. Her kids must feel embarrassed that Mum can’t even sit and watch them training (why does she need to go to training anyway) without having a drink…
She’s insane and such a martyr. She was given a lift by another parent, so why the hell didn’t she just send the child. There is zero need for parents to go to training. My kids are part of a lift share, and no parent stays to watch. Get a life outside your kids Abi.

Don't tell me the youngest have left the team of the crazy gang of under 10s parents who know how to party hard? Or has he left the team she constantly bigs up for having such a fantastic set up that she doesn't mind giving up her precious Sunday roasts for?

Reactions: 3
Having to tell strangers in her phone by how many seconds her son missed out on 3rd place 😮
She needs an intervention, or a shrink or a bloody job.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she finally got her free box of food after tagging them endlessly. So shameful given how she's always banging on about how rich they are
Screenshot_20220621-115016.png

• Heart
I’ve just watched her latest ad. Her voice is so monotone 🤣. She’ll be banging on about this like the Ryvita, then never to be mentioned or used again.

Reactions: 2