Stealmystyle40 - Grabby Abi #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Klaxon alert 🚨 the little one got third place! But only as those pesky girls communicate. Him and his mate are jolly good footballers.

Anyone remember her standing at the gate last year, to watch, as parents weren’t allowed due to Covid 🤣. She’s so strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So kind of Abbi to explain to us parents who don't have the privilege of being able to go to sports day, how a sports day works with competitive races and ones just for one. Made sure you got the all important photo of the boy with his winning stickers and a reminder that he was against children from year six!!

Reactions: 6
Third place? Hmmm. He'll be getting some feedback about that in his annual performance appraisal.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't follow but just had a look and Jesus bleeping Christ kill me now! She is so BORING!!

Reactions: 2
I don't follow but just had a look and Jesus bleeping Christ kill me now! She is so BORING!!
Seriously? Surely you enjoyed the riveting school sports day updates? I know I was on the edge of my seat.
HE WAS UP AGAINST YEAR 6'S!!!!

• Haha
Seriously? Surely you enjoyed the riveting school sports day updates? I know I was on the edge of my seat.
HE WAS UP AGAINST YEAR 6'S!!!!
That Y6 comment she made, had me roaring 🤣 she’s such a 🛎 end 🤣

She’s the e gift that keeps giving. She Abi Brent. And I’m here for it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Buckle up @Dizzy. Abi Brent has introduced the weekday roast! How any mums who actually work manage to feed their off spring is beyond me 🤣

Oh and congrats Abi. The gratuitous tagging of Villa Maria has paid off 🤣. But fuxk me, you luck frumpy as hell in the advert 🙈

• Haha
Buckle up @Dizzy. Abi Brent has introduced the weekday roast! How any mums who actually work manage to feed their off spring is beyond me 🤣

Oh and congrats Abi. The gratuitous tagging of Villa Maria has paid off 🤣. But fuxk me, you luck frumpy as hell in the advert 🙈
I may save that treat for tomorrow. There’s only so much Grabbi Abi Brent excitement a girl can take in a day! 🤣

• Haha
Been a while since she has publicly whinged about the least favourite, eldest child and even if you add a #wouldn'tchangehimfortheworld to it it doesn't make slagging off your 12 year old any better. Moan to your friends or the husband. Don't splash it on Instagram.

I hope he sets up his own insta account and puts stuff up about wishing his tiger mum would stop stalking him at football training or say he doesn't enjoy her dinners.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The advert for the gin with her in-laws was pathetic. It’s obvious the gin was made purely for the ad because they’re all sat with glasses of wine too. I bet it was poured away straight after 🙄

Someone should make a Grabby Abi bingo ffs. How many times does she need to mention she’s short, she’s a size 8, she has small legs, she’s petite. Bore off Abi. Isn’t she 5’3”? Not that short!!!

Reactions: 6
Why does everything she wear look frumpy when it really isn’t online or on the model. Those jumpsuits are all awful on her never mind that nasty brown dress . And that qvc stuff is utter trash, who buys jewellery on qvc😆😆 or those who have tiny size 8 wrists my bad 😆😆😆 god she’s awful

I don't think she's ever shown her wardrobe or dressing room but it must be absolutely overflowing with polyester 'buffet dresses' from Dorothy Perkins and M&Co.

• Haha
She wears such tit quality clothes, she must sweat like a fucker.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gees what will she do when her children leave home to start their own life’s 🙈 that comment about not coping and being bereft is totally over the top! No wonder she’s camped out at every sporting session like a mad stalker 🤣