Stealmystyle40 - Grabby Abi #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Abbie is back after a stories break because the news is too awful at the moment. Coincidentally though she breaks her silence to tell us about her saintly work for Ukraine.

Reactions: 6
So Abbie is back after a stories break because the news is too awful at the moment. Coincidentally though she breaks her silence to tell us about her saintly work for Ukraine.
Yes packing boxes whilst showing us the packing tape round her wrist next to the Hermes bracelet 🙄

• Haha
To be fair, she is the queen of the humblebrag.

1647457335225.png

However, still rather dopey - the Ukraine! Marks off for that I'm afraid the Abi. Cue a post about how there's more important things than getting the name right. 👋

• Haha
She did a good thing today but there is no need to bang on about it and post about treating herself to cream (how wild you are Abbey) because of the physical work she did and making sure she told everyone how many hours she did. That makes what should be a selfless act all about you.

How many times did she mention 'manual labour'? We get it grabbi. You did some actual work today. Bravo. Here's your big fat gold medal.

Reactions: 3
Waiting for her to tell us how grateful and lucky she is to be able to have the time to volunteer. What do think we will get today? Maybe photo of her poorly hands from scrapping her hands when lifting boxes.

I feel for the people who have genuinely volunteered because they want to help rather than this attention seeker with camera in hand. Did she not manage to get someone to take a photo of her, high vis on, lifting a box into the truck? Is she not going to offer a guild on what to wear when doing some charity volunteering?

It’s really not ‘unhealthy’ is it. Perhaps if it was all deep fried in lard. Does she have a problem with food?
Wow, I zoomed into that pic expecting to see a 'very unhealthy' weekend breakfast of pancakes covered in syrup and sprinkles, or a Big Mac, or some other kind of weekend treat.

Waffles, egg, spaghetti and sausages? You could eat most of that within Weightwatchers or Slimming World without breaking the rules 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I hate the use of the word fuel to describe food, especially for kids. She is far too aware of the idea that food is used to fuel your body which leads to kids thinking they have to exercise to rid themselves of the calories. Just call it breakfast or lunch. You have kids not a sodding car.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I actually feel sorry for Abi. Noticed that she was on kitchen duty for breakfast on Mother's Day. Now she's got Covid and is still cooking dinner for everyone, despite waiting hand and foot on The Husband when he had Covid. 😒

I actually feel sorry for Abi. Noticed that she was on kitchen duty for breakfast on Mother's Day. Now she's got Covid and is still cooking dinner for everyone, despite waiting hand and foot on The Husband when he had Covid. 😒
That's actually shocking that idiot man child cannot even make one meal. She had to cook something that could be microwaved?? Can she not see what she lives? I would go mad! Unless its a martyr thing and she insisted. Imagine a grown man can't cook a meal and he thinks thats ok!

That's actually shocking that idiot man child cannot even make one meal. She had to cook something that could be microwaved?? Can she not see what she lives? I would go mad! Unless its a martyr thing and she insisted. Imagine a grown man can't cook a meal and he thinks thats ok!
It's shocking that a middle-aged man in 2022 can't boil some pasta or make an omelette. What kind of example are they setting for their sons?

Reactions: 2
Marry for money, earn every penny..... I actually thing it is a control thing on her part. She offered nothing to her family than cooking, cleaning and chauffeuring her kids about.

Someone tell Abbie there are no rules or testing re Covid anymore. She’s had it for five days and doesn’t feel ill. Just get on with luv. We’re not interested.

Reactions: 5
She knows how fortunate she is to be able to afford to travel and even SHE is noticing her food bills going up because Abby 'quite considerably wealthy than you' doesn't normally notice the price of her waitrose bill darlins compared to her followers whom she must assume are all pleds on the breadline.

I’m astounded by her comment this morning about even she sees her food bills going up. She really does think she’s something special. At the end of the day she’s a kept woman and every bit of cheap clothing she buys is paid for by her husband