Stealmystyle40 - Grabby Abi #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Even" Abi has noticed the price of her Ocado orders, veg box deliveries, lamb joints from Bashfords and M&S juice shots going up.
Poor, poor Abi 🙄

Reactions: 4
Howling at her saying she's dressed down for volunteering today by wearing a CAP!! she really is a parody. There is no way on earth she's not putting this on??! 😅😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Howling at her saying she's dressed down for volunteering today by wearing a CAP!! she really is a parody. There is no way on earth she's not putting this on??! 😅😅🤣
She’s hilarious 😆 and then we get the blow by blow account of her children's football session 😂.

Reactions: 3
Grabbi linekar reporting from the sidelines (of kids footy matches and ukrainian refugee collection centres).

Well I certainly hope someone from spurs talent scouts was watching a 40something woman's fashion account to see two average players scoring average penalties. Did you know how small the youngest is? She hardly mentions it but he is very small and playing against giant bigger boys just incase you missed it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well I certainly hope someone from spurs talent scouts was watching a 40something woman's fashion account to see two average players scoring average penalties. Did you know how small the youngest is? She hardly mentions it but he is very small and playing against giant bigger boys just incase you missed it.
And just in case you miss Abi shes the petite size 6 that's only 5"3. She hardly ever mentions it so just in case!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why are loads of her stories showing a glass of wine she's drinking that was left over from the day before?!

Reactions: 1
And she can make sure we are convinced that she isn’t a deeply unhappy 1940s housewife with no life that uses alcohol as a crutch!!
Exactly, she’s drinks nearly every night but try’s to make out that it’s a glass here n there !

Reactions: 2
Imagine having the kind of life that you believe people would be interested in your opinion on a brand of instant noodles.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh Abi. Doing an hour of volunteering and tidying the house, does not make a busy day. What an absolute bell end 🤣😂

• Haha
I’ve just read all the examples from this article on the Daily Mail today in Abi’s voice in my head!😂
#

Reactions: 1
Nice bit of gender stereotyping with sharing what it's like being a mum of boys. So outdated, so boring but what do you expect when she lives her life as if in the 1950s.
Thank goodness she didn't have a daughter because she'd have her darning her brothers football socks.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dear Abi, I have a daughter that plays a lot of football and she farts too! Can you imagine if someone made the reverse of that ‘mum of boys’ tik tok? Such an outdated stereotype.

Reactions: 3