Stealmystyle40 - Grabby Abi #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting how Abi doesn't seem to apply this same logic to herself. She has elaborate lunches every single day, not to mention all of her wine calories. I don't think that ferrying your kids to football and making rainbow lunches for The Husband constitutes a sport.

Let's see you "earn" those bottles of Villa Maria, Abs. 🍾
She’s a size 6 though, she reminds us often

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s flogging a plain white T shirt that’s over £30!!!! Oh and she’s mentioned it’s an extra small because we didn’t know that she’s a size 6! FFS 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Hold the front page, Abi didn’t even make dinner tonight. What shits gone down? Did Odd Box not deliver, did Bashfords run out of pork or was she just too busy after volunteering for an hour?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh sod off Abi, you twit. Why do you feel the need to tell strangers about your kids sporting activities and they bloody dinner 😂. So odd.

Reactions: 4
Faffs about at lunchtime making herself odd lunches... watermelon as fake tuna ffs!! But complains because her kids realise it is pancake day and she can't find the ready mix to make them. She makes enough Yorkshire Puddings surely she knows she just needs to add suger for a pancake batter.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus christ she just can't help herself bragging. Sooooo lucky she can afford to buy products for the Ukraine crisis! Oh duck off Abi you braggy dose. Is she looking for a pat on the back or a medal? A fiver from someone struggling means a lot more that a few pounds from your husbands wallet!

Irs a wonder she didnt throw in the nappies would nearly fit her being a size 6 and all!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's a serial band wagon jumper. So many crises in the world and abi has never commented, but anything high profile and she's not stopped mentioning it. Any awareness is amazing, but grabbi is the queen of bragging and bandwagons. It seems so disingenuous.

That was hilarious yesterday. What, did you happen to notice little old me and all I do for charidee?! Oh, I don't like to mention it. :D

Reactions: 5
She is the queen of the humble brag. Always so grateful to be able to afford to give to charity, so grateful not to have to work so she can run her sons to football. Queen of the PTA, sacrificing her precious time to take school children to swimming lessons and taking to the elderly.

• Haha
So did we all get her latest very important post? Anyone not privileged enough to be able to peruse the news while you cook!
Cook 3 ridiculous ott meals to justify staying at home. No? Too busy actually working or doing stuff? Thank god Abi has condensed it for you. 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
It just wouldn't occur to Grabby to quietly do her bit for a charity or cause. She has to make it a performance every time.
I've donated money to Ukraine but I would not even dream of posting it on my Instagram. She's just so embarrassing

Anyone remember these characters from the Harry Enfield show, with the catchphrase "we are CONSIDERABLY richer than you"...?

When Grabby says "I'm so privileged to be able to not work/buy meat at Bashfords/donate to Ukraine/buy endless polyester jumpers from M&Co" what she *really* means is "I am CONSIDERABLY richer than you".

She thinks she is very classy but she's actually very, very vulgar. It is far more classy to be quietly unassuming about your privilege.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone remember these characters from the Harry Enfield show, with the catchphrase "we are CONSIDERABLY richer than you"...?

When Grabby says "I'm so privileged to be able to not work/buy meat at Bashfords/donate to Ukraine/buy endless polyester jumpers from M&Co" what she *really* means is "I am CONSIDERABLY richer than you".

She thinks she is very classy but she's actually very, very vulgar. It is far more classy to be quietly unassuming about your privilege.
This is her in a nutshell 👌🏻

Spot on. Lets not forget her drinking prosecco on a walk with her friend . Might as well have been a can of cider its totally chavvy and again at the cinema at 11.30 am!! Fur coat no knickers comes to mind.

• Heart
  • Haha
Spot on. Lets not forget her drinking prosecco on a walk with her friend . Might as well have been a can of cider its totally chavvy and again at the cinema at 11.30 am!! Fur coat no knickers comes to mind.
Totally agree.
Prosecco on a walk while wearing your Sweaty Betty leggings and Veja trainers is no different to cider in the park while wearing your Primark leggings and a pair of flip flops.

• Haha
It makes me chuckle that she wears her (hideous) Hermes bangle together with all of her tatty and cheap bracelets that give me Claire's Accessories circa 2001 vibes.

Reactions: 1