Stealmystyle40 - Grabby Abi #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least the car stories today didn't start with 'What a day....' Then listing some meaningless tasks she claims to have kept her so busy. At least she admits that she has been home watching loose women like the busy homemaker she claims to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She again misses the point of why she gets criticism (actually not criticism, just mocked on here) it isn't the fact she is a housewife or 'homemaker' roll my eyes at that one. It is the way she never just admits that she has an easy (if not a bit boring) life. She won't say I put my feet up after dropping the kids off at school and watched loose women. No, she has to do the stone face of 'what a day.... I had to get the passports sorted.... I had to drive half an hour away to pick up donuts for the youngests birthday......I need that glass of midweek wine coz I'm so busy'.

Reactions: 6
So does that mean women who work are not "home makers" give me a break. She has to justify being at home and putting some 1950's label on it! She is bringing up the next generation of man like children who literally cannot boil an egg.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She again misses the point of why she gets criticism (actually not criticism, just mocked on here) it isn't the fact she is a housewife or 'homemaker' roll my eyes at that one. It is the way she never just admits that she has an easy (if not a bit boring) life. She won't say I put my feet up after dropping the kids off at school and watched loose women. No, she has to do the stone face of 'what a day.... I had to get the passports sorted.... I had to drive half an hour away to pick up donuts for the youngests birthday......I need that glass of midweek wine coz I'm so busy'.
Yep this. I don’t work and have 3 kids. But I don’t make out I’m flat out all day, cause you know, I’m not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And always making everything sound harder than it is... she cooks dinner but it's 'a complex meal with multiple components' , she buys a cake for her sons birthday but it's ' a tiring 2 hour round trip to the donut shop'.... also she has a really patronising attitude to working women who go out to work AND are homemakers. Let's not forget those women who can afford not to work but CHOOSE to work for financial and personal independence and growth. She can't help but stealth boast throughout by saying she's lucky she doesn't need to work. But it's the constant I'm so busy, I'm exhausted narrative that is deceptive. She a 'wine o clock' cliche.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She brings it on herself, she never makes a simple dinner, it's always roast with 3638287 side dishes or along the lines of tomahawk steak with all the sides. Just have a bowl of pasta Abi and quit the moaning

Reactions: 4
It’s the martyrdom that gets me. Aren’t I great making all these overly complicated meals, getting cold standing at the pitch during football practice in my high heels, making long arduous journeys to pick up birthday donuts? Give a rest Grabbi 🙄

• Haha
What's wrong with a box of Krispy Kreme from Tesco anyway :ROFLMAO: too basic for Abi

Reactions: 3
Oh Abi 😂 she’s having a bad day as her slow cooker is broken and dinner is burnt. FFS she is the gift that keeps giving 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I work full time, 2 kids with after school clubs, football, rugby, washing bin never empty, house is spotless, not enough hours in the day but not moaning about it all over IG and if the Husband wants a sandwich he can bloody well make it himself! No Rainbow lunches in this house!!! How does she have so many followers?!?!!

I watch for the comic element. I find her desperate attempts to seem busy and fulfilled hilarious.

I don't like how she uses her sons for content but I find her so funny.

Reactions: 2
Grabi Linekar telling insta the younger earned a slice of birthday cake because of his work rate in a kids football match today.

Does she not re-read before the humble brags about her kids and their football 😴 and see how she comes across as a twit. If he has played half heartedly would she have deprived him a bit of cake? Can't these kids just play for fun? Never in all my years as a parent of a sporty child have I felt the need to tell social media about their work rate.

Grabi Linekar telling insta the younger earned a slice of birthday cake because of his work rate in a kids football match today.

Does she not re-read before the humble brags about her kids and their football 😴 and see how she comes across as a twit. If he has played half heartedly would she have deprived him a bit of cake? Can't these kids just play for fun? Never in all my years as a parent of a sporty child have I felt the need to tell social media about their work rate.
I thought the same thing! Why is she implying that her sons need to "earn" food through physical activity? 😮

She’s got form for this though. I think she implied her kids shouldn’t have ‘junk’ food when they were isolating so not getting their steps in.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
She’s got form for this though. I think she implied her kids shouldn’t have ‘junk’ food when they were isolating so not getting their steps in.
Interesting how Abi doesn't seem to apply this same logic to herself. She has elaborate lunches every single day, not to mention all of her wine calories. I don't think that ferrying your kids to football and making rainbow lunches for The Husband constitutes a sport.

Let's see you "earn" those bottles of Villa Maria, Abs. 🍾

Reactions: 3