Stealmystyle40 - Grabby Abi #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww. She’s had a message recommending she gives up hope of her boys being football pros. And the rest Abs…

Her food posts are dull too.

I laughed how she said we know they are not likely to become pro footballers. They do it for fun...... Next few stories she can't help herself from mentioning the youngest was playing for an older side. Just incase anyone dares suggest her sons are average footballers

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I laughed how she said we know they are not likely to become pro footballers. They do it for fun...... Next few stories she can't help herself from mentioning the youngest was playing for an older side. Just incase anyone dares suggest her sons are average footballers
I think Abi was more rattled by the realisation that they aren’t going to be pros than the kids would ever be 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It is not the investing so much of your time in your kids sports that's the issue. It is the endless photos of her feet, complaining that she is cold on the sidelines for 2 hours blah, blah, blah. It is the thinking that followers of a fashion account are at all interested in her son's U10s football scores or her filming the eldest catching balls 😴😴

She is over invested in her kids hobbies. She would be so upset if they decided they didn't want to continue because her sons hobby has become her social life.

But anyway she is breaking it up with photos of a shop brought pizza before and after it is cooked so quality content there.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It is not the investing so much of your time in your kids sports that's the issue. It is the endless photos of her feet, complaining that she is cold on the sidelines for 2 hours blah, blah, blah. It is the thinking that followers of a fashion account are at all interested in her son's U10s football scores or her filming the eldest catching balls 😴😴

She is over invested in her kids hobbies. She would be so upset if they decided they didn't want to continue because her sons hobby has become her social life.

But anyway she is breaking it up with photos of a shop brought pizza before and after it is cooked so quality content there.
Indeed. Her kids football is her life. She doesn’t have one of her own.

She had to talk her poor useless husband into eating a SHOP BOUGHT pizza for lunch! Its shocking I don't know how he copes.

• Haha

Exactly. I spend far more time than I would like ferrying mine to football 3 times a week and standing in a muddy field but I wouldn't dream of sharing pictures of it. It's just another boring mum-chore that nobody is interested in hearing about, like mopping the floor, making packed lunches...
Except of course Grabbi thinks mopping and packed lunches also makes for riveting content 😂

• Haha
She's mentioned in the past she is a raging tiger mum and now she's trying to tell us she does it because she wants them to learn social skills. Shut up grabbi.

• Haha
And it is patronising tone when she states she knows the boys are lucky because she has the time to ferry them around because you know those poor, unfortunate children of parents that work can't 😢😢

I tell you what I bet these poor, unfortunate children know how to make a packed lunch box at 12 and 10 years old. I bet these poor, unfortunate children know that a marriage is an equal partnership where both parents share chores around the house. And guess what lots of working parents make the effort to run their children to clubs. They just don't feel the need to tell people about it every single time they do it.

• Heart
She's mentioned in the past she is a raging tiger mum and now she's trying to tell us she does it because she wants them to learn social skills. Shut up grabbi.
Yep totally this.

Also, she is spoiling them by indulging their every desire, from over the top packed lunches, elaborate meals, every after school club they want to attend! Including ranting about the eldest not getting on the girls netball team 😂🙄

I let my children pick two activities per week max, that’s two sessions not two activities with multiple sessions. They are overly indulged, which isn’t healthy. She needs to get a job, as she obviously is a person that needs to be extremely busy. It’s a very odd set up and not healthy for any of them.

Reactions: 2
Its the future partners I feel sorry for. Who the hell in this day and age as a man gets every meal made for him. She posted on holidays when he made a coffee!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Abi is a prime example of Instagrammers who seem to need to praise/adulation/affirmation of strangers that she is a good mum/person. Posting a picture of a tent you made 10 years ago, why? So that people you don’t know can say how amazing you are. Posting your lunch/dinner every day, same reason.

😂 imagine having to go on your phone to tell strangers you’ve just washed your hair and cleaned your kitchen 😂 what a bizarre life.

• Haha
I wonder what the other parents think when she's taking a photo of her leather trousers with a football at training...

• Haha
Make sure everyone is aware that the youngest would have done better at the virtual football game if he'd had the right footwear. Absolutely not a competitive, tiger, living your life though your sons achievements mum. Nooo Abi, you are causal and easy going.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
AbiLineker's wants you all to know that although the youngest didn't win his kids football match today she couldn't ask any more of him because of his high tempo and ball skills......but absolutely fine that they didn't win, she knows he is unlikely to become a pro football and she is absolutely fine with that. Absolutely. It is all done for fun. Results don't matter but just to be really clear people following a middle aged woman's fashion account her son played really well. Really well you hear.....now someone pass Abi a bottle of wine to get over the lose, I mean celebrate her son playing really well.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s so defensive. Such a bad looser. Those poor boys probably get it in the neck when they get home.

She’s so defensive. Such a bad looser. Those poor boys probably get it in the neck when they get home.
You just know they get a full post match analysis in the car on the way home with Grabbi explaining to them in great detail everything they did wrong.