Stealmystyle40 - Grabby Abi #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why all the ridiculous preamble about not needing anything, could just say she's getting a second piercing, which in fact is v mundane and boring! Just comes across as odd and spoilt.

Reactions: 4
Of cour
Why all the ridiculous preamble about not needing anything, could just say she's getting a second piercing, which in fact is v mundane and boring! Just comes across as odd and spoilt.
She is really odd. If I got one more ear piercing I wouldn't share on my Instagram or Facebook, even though everyone on there I know in real life, because it's just plain boring

Why on earth does she think strangers on the internet want to know this mundane tit? Although I guess it's a step up from her videos of her mopping the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh what a relief. Grabs is doing her famous roast on Sunday 👏. I’ve missed the stories of her Yorkshire puddings and expensive meat.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It seems like the Queen of Croydon only has one bathroom in her house?

I know the average family probably share a bathroom, but then the average family don't splash the cash on kitsch Rolex watches and hideous designer handbags.

It seems like the Queen of Croydon only has one bathroom in her house?

I know the average family probably share a bathroom, but then the average family don't splash the cash on kitsch Rolex watches and hideous designer handbags.
No her kids have one each. She mentioned having to clean the multiple toilets once

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Oh what a relief. Grabs is doing her famous roast on Sunday 👏. I’ve missed the stories of her Yorkshire puddings and expensive meat.
Ah the famous Yorkshire pudding recipe that she got from the BBC then claimed as her own and now reposts as if she were the original inventor of Yorkshire puddings.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why the hell would you both go? Jesus. If the husband was free to take them for once you'd surely leave him to it and do something else?! She's such a martyr.

Reactions: 6
I cannot believe she brought wine to training!! What an absolute common chavvy thing to do! Its normal Fri nighy training for children that nobody cares about you total idiot!
So her child got back into the car knowing she had a drink sorry that's so weird.
She proclaims to not need anything when there is clearly a lot missing in her life. .she is actually excited on a Fri about making a roast on a Sunday?! Jesus christ get s life away from that house!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She really shouldn't be whinging on a public Instagram page about an U10s football team and another child who injured her son. Think it, moan about it to the U10s football parents, put a complain in to the coach and league if you think it was that bad but keep it off social media.

She isn't doing Jake any favours. He will become known as the kid with the mother everyone hates. Back away Abi. Your sons won't thank you for this.

Reactions: 8
She's absolutely nuts for posting that 🤦‍♀️

Kids football leagues are full of people who know each other and friends of friends. 100% someone from that team will see her post.

At best her son will get an even harder time next time they are against that team. At worst, she'll get a furious mum on her doorstep wanting to punch her lights out.

Reactions: 3
She's absolutely nuts for posting that 🤦‍♀️

Kids football leagues are full of people who know each other and friends of friends. 100% someone from that team will see her post.

At best her son will get an even harder time next time they are against that team. At worst, she'll get a furious mum on her doorstep wanting to punch her lights out.
Ooh if only! Hope she stories it if they do… 🤞

• Haha
She’s not taken the Zorro hat off for 24 hours. It looked ridiculous in the photos at the event. She had it on inside!

• Haha
She is so relaxed now she has had a day off swanning about in London and had a break from her hectic schedule!!! 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is she off insta I can’t find her. That zorro hat comment has me creasing I wanted to look again 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
No, she is still there. You've missed her tell us she has 2 hours of football tonight and she has happy boys because she has treated them to pan fried seabass and noddles.

• Haha
No, she is still there. You've missed her tell us she has 2 hours of football tonight and she has happy boys because she has treated them to pan fried seabass and noddles.
I must be blocked then… wonder why.
You will all have to continue with updates on the most boring frumpy *mum of boys* in croydon

• Haha