Stealmystyle40 - Grabby Abi #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saint Abi to the rescue with her electric car to get other people's children to football training. She might even throw in some feedback on their performance if they are lucky.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Saint Abi to the rescue with her electric car to get other people's children to football training. She might even throw in some feedback on their performance if they are lucky.
Whether they want the feedback or not ...!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Poor Grabs, so busy making some spring rolls and cooking dinner 😂 her poor little size XS legs hurt, oh and golly walking kids to swimming on a Friday. That’s so hard core, what a full and chaotic life she leads 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Poor Grabs, so busy making some spring rolls and cooking dinner 😂 her poor little size XS legs hurt, oh and golly walking kids to swimming on a Friday. That’s so hard core, what a full and chaotic life she leads 😂🙄
But her life admin is suffering! AND its going to rain on her I mean how does she do it?! God almighty she is painful to listen to. Does she not realise most parents do all that and work? She literally has nothing to do all day!
She is so out of touch and when she whinges about silly things really shows her true colours. I find her language very vulgar and chavvy.

Reactions: 5
She’s almost become a parody ‘stay at home mum’ account now, it’s bloody hilarious 🤣 barely a day goes by without her describing it as “chaotic” because she’s had more than one thing to do…

“my legs are sore from being at home all of this morning and I’ve lost my Friday mornings because I’m a swimming marshall, I need to start saying no to things so I can get my life back” 😂🤣 I’m actually cringing for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I used to follow her for the fashion. Now she is pure comedy gold with how she genuinely believes she is busy and leading a fulfilling life. She takes herself so seriously. It is hilarious.

• Haha
Im still lolling at "her poor little size XS legs" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She’s boring, pissy, resentful, self obsessed and constantly stealth bragging. She couldn’t be more of a parody if she tried 😂

Reactions: 2
The most recent coat from Tesco is actually just a complete beg for Tesco to give her some work. She does this a lot. Sees other instabums working with Tesco and showing their ad hauls and quickly pops in to buy something so she can tag them and beg them for an AD contract. It's been her modus operandi for ages. I actually cringe in embarrassment for her when she gets her ad begging bowl out and goes cap in hand to brands via stories.....

Reactions: 6
The most recent coat from Tesco is actually just a complete beg for Tesco to give her some work. She does this a lot. Sees other instabums working with Tesco and showing their ad hauls and quickly pops in to buy something so she can tag them and beg them for an AD contract. It's been her modus operandi for ages. I actually cringe in embarrassment for her when she gets her ad begging bowl out and goes cap in hand to brands via stories.....
It’s so blatant isn’t it? I can’t stand her.

Reactions: 1
I also think she's trapped in a bit of a style timewarp. The whole arm candy thing - both the look and the phrase itself - screams 2010 to me.

Aspirational stylish women in their forties have moved on to far more pared down look. The armfuls of 'arm candy' look like she went nuts in the Accessorise January sales.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I also think she's trapped in a bit of a style timewarp. The whole arm candy thing - both the look and the phrase itself - screams 2010 to me.

Aspirational stylish women in their forties have moved on to far more pared down look. The armfuls of 'arm candy' look like she went nuts in the Accessorise January sales.
Could not agree more, was thinking this last time I watched her stories. She wears every IG fad going and is such a wannabe trendy insta 40-something. When you look at how the French IGers dress, they wouldn’t be seen dead in any of that branded chavvy tat.

Could not agree more, was thinking this last time I watched her stories. She wears every IG fad going and is such a wannabe trendy insta 40-something. When you look at how the French IGers dress, they wouldn’t be seen dead in any of that branded chavvy tat.
So true! If it’s trending she’s wearing it, or at the very least trying it on and tagging it. Just duck off Grabbi! 🖕🏼