Stealmystyle40 - Grabby Abi #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question why does she have to stand on the side lines for training? Like I understand the actual matches but is she such a martyr she has to sit in the cold instead of getting back into the car. Its training for gods sake!
Id say her eldest is mortified with his mother watching his every move.

Reactions: 9
She is comedy gold 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 All I can think about is Loadsamoney ‘I am considerably richer than YOU!!’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Grabby, if you’re reading here PLEASE STOP. Nobody gives a duck about your lunch plans, dinner plans, which car you usually drive, your kids football, or your clothes. I genuinely believe people are following purely because they can’t believe how bad your content is!! 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gotta say, I fancy the karaoke band night out though and they’re doing one near me! Worth following for that alone. I’ll probably have to stand with the plebs though 😆

Reactions: 3
I admit I now watch her stories for the 'What a day.......' where she tells us some dull, menial task she has done to show what a busy, important life she leads. Abi is incredibly funny without realising she is. Rainbow lunches, life admin of planning days out for Christmas, the excitement of renewing passports, reporting back all the news from the under 10s football. It is hilarious viewing. I forget that I originally started following her for fashion.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I admit I now watch her stories for the 'What a day.......' where she tells us some dull, menial task she has done to show what a busy, important life she leads. Abi is incredibly funny without realising she is. Rainbow lunches, life admin of planning days out for Christmas, the excitement of renewing passports, reporting back all the news from the under 10s football. It is hilarious viewing. I forget that I originally started following her for fashion.
Me too 🤣 there are at least 4 days a week where she’s guaranteed to describe them as “chaos” which usually means she’s had more than two basic tasks to do on the same day 😱.

She’s like a hilarious parody ‘stay at home mum account.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So true! It makes me giggle how she tells us what she’s wearing.. really? Does anyone really care about her tit clothes? They’re hardly desirable. All those stupid costs which look like unflattering sacks on her.

Reactions: 6
She has let her kid off from scrubbing his knee with a nail brush. Am I a grubby parent, because never in a million years have I ever felt the need to make a child scrub themselves with a nail brush after a football game?

• Haha
I half expect Abi to be knocking on the changing room door to offer Spurs some feedback tonight.

• Haha
Here we go again 😂her manically busy day, consisting of driving to a doughnut shop and the Chinese supermarket 🤯.

• Haha
You forgot she had an Amazon delivery too. Absolutely love Abi's idea of a manic Monday. Again all things most normal people fit in round our lunchbreaks.

• Haha
Oh Em Gee, picking up donuts, going to the Chinese supermarket AND accepting an Amazon delivery… all in one day 😱.

No wonder Grabbi is saving the “task” of making up party bags for tomorrow, the poor thing, she must be absolutely exhausted.

Meanwhile, back in the real world, most of us fitted those kind of things (and more) around our actual jobs. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She does all this to compensate for not having a job, when she has a kid in year 5 and one in high school 😂

Reactions: 2
Stop being mean guys, it must be absolutely exhausting buying donuts and taking delivery of 500 sweets all in one day! Grabbi is really pushing herself on this manic Monday. Bless her though, she still made time to share 'today's details' for all of us who want to dress like her. #grabbiworkshard.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gosh a busy morning at Costco with mummy and daddy. She is such a trooper 😂

But not so busy to not be able to come home and play dress up 😂 gosh she makes me laugh, she’s the gift that keeps giving 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s pathetic. Loves to moan, loves to drink, loves to hang out with all the other sad insta clone huns. The way she talks and moves her mouth really grinds on me. It’s like she doesn’t want to show her teeth or something. Very strange woman. Boring boring boring. The writer of that tv show Motherland would have great material for a new series just from watching Abi on insta!

• Haha