Stealmystyle40 - Grabby Abi #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You might all need to sit down for this bit of news from Abi. She isn't at football with the boys!!! 😲😲 I know, I was shocked too. How will she know they have worked hard enough? Will she have someone available to give her feedback on their performance at training tonight? Has the tiger mum finally realised that sitting by the sidelines for every second of training is a waste of time?

Poor love deserves that bubble bath because she has a cold and has been busy doing the very important life admin job of booking things to do for Christmas. You know all that important stuff like Ice-skating, Christmas lights and Escape Rooms.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh dear god. Congratulating Stacey Solomons on her stories tonight. Desperate to get noticed much?! 😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You might all need to sit down for this bit of news from Abi. She isn't at football with the boys!!! 😲😲 I know, I was shocked too. How will she know they have worked hard enough? Will she have someone available to give her feedback on their performance at training tonight? Has the tiger mum finally realised that sitting by the sidelines for every second of training is a waste of time?

Poor love deserves that bubble bath because she has a cold and has been busy doing the very important life admin job of booking things to do for Christmas. You know all that important stuff like Ice-skating, Christmas lights and Escape Rooms.
Her poor little size 6 frame must be worn right out - all that booking expensive days out must be exhausting.
Pop your Ashiana (#ad) earrings on the side, pour a glass of Chapel Down (#ad) and climb into your snuggly M&Co (#ad) pyjamas. Give yourself a break Abi - you've earned it 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Absolutely shattered from booking expensive online Xmas activities. Poor grabbi. And how upsetting that she has a birthday ay Xmas time and all the menus at her favourite restaurants that she books for her birthday parties have Xmas food! Terribly upsetting. And exhausting. Poor, poor grabbi.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Christmas menus in December?!? Outrageous!! She wants to passively aggressive tag these shameful restaurants in an Instagram post. That will teach them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Always amazes me how grown woman are so obsessed with their birthdays, it’s not like it’s the one day a year you treat yourself…every day is a treat for her !

Reactions: 4
Standard Grabbi stories today I see. A tit load of moaning sandwiched between links as to where to buy a very basic cheap jumper, a bit of stealth bragging, some poor mes about having a cold (who gives a duck?!) and having to stand outside in the ‘cold’ (it’s a very mild October day, get a bastard grip) and a last little dig at her son having short legs. Does she have no friends to bore with this utter drivel?

• Haha
Nobody cares what place your kid came in a cross country race 2 years ago. Desperate for a sports scholarship for one of her average sporting ability kids.

Maybe she thinks Seb Cole or Mo Farah follow a middle age woman's fashion Instagram account and will step in to help her sons get the recognition they deserve.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s such a knob. One of my sons does the yearly county sxhool run thing, and parents car share, so you don’t have stand watching them in the cold. She’s so overly invested in her children, it’s scary. Remember when one of them wanted to join the netball team and she was outraged of Croydon 😂 and the time she reported a fellow school mum at swimming😂 she is the hilariously tragic. Get a job Grabbi 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s such a knob. One of my sons does the yearly county sxhool run thing, and parents car share, so you don’t have stand watching them in the cold. She’s so overly invested in her children, it’s scary. Remember when one of them wanted to join the netball team and she was outraged of Croydon 😂 and the time she reported a fellow school mum at swimming😂 she is the hilariously tragic. Get a job Grabbi 😩
What did she report the mum for?!

What did she report the mum for?!
something Covid related. Back when if a class bubble popped the whole class needed to isolate. She saw a child at swimming, that should had been isolating. To be fair, I agreed it wasn’t on. But no way would I broadcast to the internet that I was reporting a fellow school mum. She can’t do a thing without telling the world. So weird.

She wasn't sure the kid should've been isolating and was busy being the croydon covid police.

re the netball - she kicked off massively with school because her son wanted to play in a girls only netball league. She screamed it was sexist and excluded her poor son from sport. Zero regard for the fact that girls sport is critically undervalued, underfunded, underrepresented and needs to be protected at all costs. She hit the wine hard that week as she had to write to the school AND the netball league and they didn't change their position for her son.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She wasn't sure the kid should've been isolating and was busy being the croydon covid police.

re the netball - she kicked off massively with school because her son wanted to play in a girls only netball league. She screamed it was sexist and excluded her poor son from sport. Zero regard for the fact that girls sport is critically undervalued, underfunded, underrepresented and needs to be protected at all costs. She hit the wine hard that week as she had to write to the school AND the netball league and they didn't change their position for her son.
Yet I'm fairly certain she'd have something to say if a girl was in her sons precious football team

Reactions: 1
Oh another “chaotic” day 🙄, dropping your kids at school and then cleaning your shower screen is just sooooooo hectic Grabbi, I really don’t know how you fit it all in.

Sounds like the golden child has been in a fight at school today, she’s on the vino already.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Had to take the Saint Laurent bag to the cross country...as you do 😂
Is it necessary to keep going on about her son being small? Poor boy!

Couldn’t get her ears pierced at clare’s accessories like the rest of us, but has to let us all know it wasn’t the cheapest of places she went to and as usual letting us know how fortunate she is to not need anything in life. She is so sanctimonious she sickens me. All provided and paid for by her husband

Attachments

Couldn’t get her ears pierced at clare’s accessories like the rest of us, but has to let us all know it wasn’t the cheapest of places she went to and as usual letting us know how fortunate she is to not need anything in life. She is so sanctimonious she sickens me. All provided and paid for by her husband
I thought exactly the same thing - she’s such a pretentious 🤬