Stealmystyle40 - Grabby Abi #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no the new school run pattern has thrown her completely! Its so tough for her I don't know how she does it.

Give me strength.

Reactions: 3
Even The Husband has had enough of her. Probably bored him to tears with retelling of how she made those pork spring rolls his locked himself in his office.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s got a busy morning tomorrow, practicing using her eyeliner. Gosh does that mean crisps for lunch 🤔😆 so blooming busy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She really is my daily source of entertainment. What is with the David Brent corporate speak that she shoe horns into every story? Who actually talks like that in real life? First there was feedback on the football pitch that she was giving her son and now today she just sounds like a total dick.

Abi - long words don’t make you sound intelligent or educated. You just come across as a bit of a twit! Take yourself a little less seriously. And a photo of your car footwell is really scrapping the barrel 💀

Reactions: 4
Why doesn't she just drop the boys off at football and pick them up later? Does she really need to sit there for 2 hours? Genuine question!

Reactions: 4
🤔. She’s such an obsessive. If that duck the whole field. She just spends the whole day making up jobs to keep herself busy and give herself purpose. Hence the extra lunches.
Is she seeing something that we aren’t?
I see a few pieces of grass, but seriously it really is just a few pieces! Nothing to moan about! When we’ve gone walking on wet days, the mud that’s in our car! She’d freak and order an Uber home 😂 She’s like this about a couple of crumbs on the kitchen counter. You just know she is THAT mum at school 😂

Reactions: 3
Detailed story about her eldest coming home by himself and her tracking him. Such a weird thing to share.

The tracking thing is so odd and over the top. But thank god it made her afternoon easier!
I hope no one says a crossed word to him in school she will be up like a flash! She really is "that mum"

Reactions: 1
My dog has a tracker on his collar when we go for a walk. I don't have one for my kids though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
omg I had to double check the rages 13 ffs my kids were playing out on there own far younger going for sleepovers etc they will be bullied if mummy’s at the school gate poor boys