Stealmystyle40 (Abi)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It might be considered stalkery if it was difficult and time consuming to do but after just a few flicks on your phone whilst watching telly you can find out so much information just by what these influencers share. I haven't done it with Abi but have with others I've been curious about. Imagine if you had sinister motives and how easy it would be to gain so much information about them. It is concerning.
Exactly. I was pointing out how easy it is to find out all the personal info about these floggers, due to their over sharing. And it seriously was just a couple of clicks. Scary.

Reactions: 7
And her eldest will be starting at secondary school in September and will I assume be able to have more independence. I wouldn't feel happy about strangers knowing so much about my son. Would be so easy for a complete stranger to track him down and could go up and say 'Hi Josh, how is the goalkeeping going? Heard how you have had some issues with behaviour at school. So annoying that your school wouldn't let you join the netball tournament'..... I think influencers forget that they are not just sharing their children with a few ladies interested in Chambers and Bow and Yorkshire pudding. Anyone can follow them so overshare as much as you like about your own life but not your childrens. It is so dangerous and they don't seem to realise it.

Reactions: 4
And her eldest will be starting at secondary school in September and will I assume be able to have more independence. I wouldn't feel happy about strangers knowing so much about my son. Would be so easy for a complete stranger to track him down and could go up and say 'Hi Josh, how is the goalkeeping going? Heard how you have had some issues with behaviour at school. So annoying that your school wouldn't let you join the netball tournament'..... I think influencers forget that they are not just sharing their children with a few ladies interested in Chambers and Bow and Yorkshire pudding. Anyone can follow them so overshare as much as you like about your own life but not your childrens. It is so dangerous and they don't seem to realise it.
Indeed. Well said and my thoughts and fears exactly. And one of the main things that is discussed on tattle, about these child floggers. So the comment about me being a stalker as I clicked a few links to show how easy this info is to find ( and note I didn’t share any of this info) suprised me a bit 🙄🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Indeed. Well said and my thoughts and fears exactly. And one of the main things that is discussed on tattle, about these child floggers. So the comment about me being a stalker as I clicked a few links to show how easy this info is to find ( and note I didn’t share any of this info) suprised me a bit 🙄🤷‍♀️
I think most people reading your post knew what you were trying to prove ie how within two clicks you can find out sooo much information. I thought it was pretty clear the point you were putting across.

Reactions: 11
A couple of clicks in Google hardly makes anyone a stalker 🙄.

Would be so easy for a complete stranger to track him down and could go up and say 'Hi Josh, how is the goalkeeping going? Heard how you have had some issues with behaviour at school. So annoying that your school wouldn't let you join the netball tournament…
“I’m a friend of your mums, she’s at >wherever she’s told us all she’s at that day< today and she’s asked me to pick you up and we’re meeting her there, my car’s just here, hop in”.

I would feel incredibly uncomfortable sharing so much about my children to 53k people.

I saw an influencer (not Abi) out with one of her children once and felt incredibly uncomfortable seeing a child and knowing his name, age, what his bedroom looks like, what his hobbies are and knowing that the child had no idea the amount of information strangers had about him. Really creeped me out.

I am sure it would freak Abi out if she thought people could be seeing her sons out in the street, at football matches or anywhere and these strangers having all this information about her kids. She shares more of the kids nowadays. For a long time following her I didn't even know her the boys' names but I think because she doesn't have a very fulfilling life she lives her live through her boys activities as it gives her something to talk about to strangers on her phone.

I was at a country park a few years ago, my children were playing on a big climbing frame when I saw a little girl I knew - I nearly said ‘hi tigs’ when I realised i didn’t know her at all but I see her entire life every day. To the extent that I knew what she’d had for breakfast that morning. It’s TERRIFYING to me how instahuns treat their childrens lives and private moments as content.

Reactions: 3
I saw an influencer (not Abi) out with one of her children once and felt incredibly uncomfortable seeing a child and knowing his name, age, what his bedroom looks like, what his hobbies are and knowing that the child had no idea the amount of information strangers had about him. Really creeped me out.

I am sure it would freak Abi out if she thought people could be seeing her sons out in the street, at football matches or anywhere and these strangers having all this information about her kids. She shares more of the kids nowadays. For a long time following her I didn't even know her the boys' names but I think because she doesn't have a very fulfilling life she lives her live through her boys activities as it gives her something to talk about to strangers on her phone.
Recently the daft cow actually told us that her son was walking on his own to his friends house for the first time. She was going on about how anxious she was about it. She had every bloody reason to be anxious. I couldn’t believe it!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Surprised she's put up a pic of all the children from the football. Lots of sensitivities about posting groups of children without consent on social media.

Surprised she's put up a pic of all the children from the football. Lots of sensitivities about posting groups of children without consent on social media.
Me too. Hope she got consent. She’s really using the boys more and more now isn’t she for her content. It’s all boys, my boys, large potions of food, wine, whine, polyester dresses, sweaty Betty codes and lip smacking on a loop, it has to be said 🤪😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d be livid if she’d posted my child without my permission. She doesn’t care about her own kids being plastered all over the internet so I’m sure she’s not bothered about others! 🙄

I see in tonight's stories she's hidden the faces of any other children on the pitch.

Think someone has been reading here. Hi Abi! 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There isn't anything more boring than listening to a parent bang on about her kids hobbies. Is she trying to get an AD or discount from these goalkeeping coaches?

There isn't anything more boring than listening to a parent bang on about her kids hobbies. Is she trying to get an AD or discount from these goalkeeping coaches?
Especially when her account is supposed to be a fashion account aimed at women.
I'm not going to be so sexist as to say that women aren't interested in football but a large majority of them definitely aren't.
I just find myself skipping her stories most of the time.

Reactions: 2
I'm not interested in my own kids let alone hers. And as far as kids go she presents hers as very entitled, pampered and spoilt. She stopped sharing the daily tantrums after reading here, but they're still boring grabi.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why was she making out she "managed" to change the dates for her and her husbands next vaccine like it's some big special deal. It's routine that the second dose is being moved fwd for over 40s lol. She just has to make out like it's so serious and such a special thing that's so difficult. It's routine 🤣

• Haha
Her latest stories 😂 oh she does make me laugh. It’s so inane. Blah blah blah lip smack. I can’t stop watching as I love how cringe she is 😂

• Haha
Her latest stories 😂 oh she does make me laugh. It’s so inane. Blah blah blah lip smack. I can’t stop watching as I love how cringe she is 😂
hahaha when she said about the pub or whenever she went to watch the match ‘thankfully they have a nice clientele there’

lol yes full of rich twats like her with entitled kids

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What’s going on with her eyes? Does she always have smudged mascara under her eyes or see they just bags? She looks a mess.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.