Stealmystyle40 (Abi)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please start a new thread? The last time I did it I got told off as I did it wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️ and Im scared to do it again! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She and her husband arguing about who drives tonight to the neighbour's to watch the match? He is obviously as bad as her when it comes to drinking. Its Tue evening!
Just because its nice wine doesnt make your habits any classier Abi!
She has a superiority complex when really they are just a pair of lushes! Mortified for her posting that!

Reactions: 6
Why is she saying today that the wedges would suit a wide foot when the other day she said she had a wide foot?

Reactions: 1
She and her husband arguing about who drives tonight to the neighbour's to watch the match? He is obviously as bad as her when it comes to drinking. Its Tue evening!
Just because its nice wine doesnt make your habits any classier Abi!
She has a superiority complex when really they are just a pair of lushes! Mortified for her posting that!
She'll be driving again in the morning. She does this too often, heavy drinking in the evening and driving to school in the morning. Not cool.

Reactions: 2
EVERYTHING looks tit on Abi . .
In fact, whenever I see her doing her "try ons" all I can see is this image of ET . .
Im not sure if its her height, her face or just that she forever looks like shes been at the dressing up box?
Either way, I cant unsee this now 🤣
Omg yes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
It's actually appalling the amount of tit she orders to try on and send back. She knows most of it will end up in being binned and the carbon footprint is ridiculous. Helen does it too. All for try on content. Surely in a pandemic you'd not order as many shoes dresses and tops , try them on, film yourself for content and then send them back covered in your germs. She's also desperate for a Dorothy Perkins contract, tagging them to death but they're not biting.

Reactions: 5
It's actually appalling the amount of tit she orders to try on and send back. She knows most of it will end up in being binned and the carbon footprint is ridiculous. Helen does it too. All for try on content. Surely in a pandemic you'd not order as many shoes dresses and tops , try them on, film yourself for content and then send them back covered in your germs. She's also desperate for a Dorothy Perkins contract, tagging them to death but they're not biting.
Another one is Shelleyloves who does dozens of try ons with her daughter and adds swipe ups. Her carbon footprint must be hideous and I find the reels she does soooooo irritating.

She'll be driving again in the morning. She does this too often, heavy drinking in the evening and driving to school in the morning. Not cool.
Her hands were shaking like crazy this AM when she was showing off her fancy takeaway coffee and talking about how she's struggling after a school night out.

Reactions: 4
I’ve just clicked that I think she’s after a recipe/cookbook type of deal! Constantly sharing food and now recipes (feeds 4 people etc) Honestly these people are shameless - beg beg beg and repeat

Reactions: 4
I’ve just clicked that I think she’s after a recipe/cookbook type of deal! Constantly sharing food and now recipes (feeds 4 people etc) Honestly these people are shameless - beg beg beg and repeat
I just came on her to say exactly this! She’s been playing the long game with the sharing of other people’s recipes, and now she’s writing them down in a notebook, “serves 4”, she’ll be telling us what wine to pair the meal with next, tagging the company obvs.

Defo after a cook book deal now.

I just came on her to say exactly this! She’s been playing the long game with the sharing of other people’s recipes, and now she’s writing them down in a notebook, “serves 4”, she’ll be telling us what wine to pair the meal with next, tagging the company obvs.

Defo after a cook book deal now.
Who wants roast pork EVERY sunday though? 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
You are spot on, the way she’s written it, god as if I wanna buy a cookbook from
Her lmao

Reactions: 2
I see her showing off of her sons work means she’s shared his full name 🙄. So I did a quick Google and it’s easy to find the kids school as she was down as a PTA secretary and I’m pretty sure I found her husband, who’s name is easy to find too 🙈🙄 and her address and DOB and maiden name. . These over sharing twats. Luckily I’m not a mad stalker, but it took me literally 2 mins to find all this. Stupid stupid woman.

• Wow
I see her showing off of her sons work means she’s shared his full name 🙄. So I did a quick Google and it’s easy to find the kids school as she was down as a PTA secretary and I’m pretty sure I found her husband, who’s name is easy to find too 🙈🙄 and her address and DOB and maiden name. . These over sharing twats. Luckily I’m not a mad stalker, but it took me literally 2 mins to find all this. Stupid stupid woman.
Sorry now but that is a bit stalkery! Sure we know most bloggers kids full names and their husbands names. I wouldn't in a million years look it up to see what I can find!

Reactions: 1
Sorry now but that is a bit stalkery! Sure we know most bloggers kids full names and their husbands names. I wouldn't in a million years look it up to see what I can find!
They shouldn’t be sharing their kids makes that’s my point! And googling for two minutes is not stalking 🙄 but what ever.

Reactions: 7
It might be considered stalkery if it was difficult and time consuming to do but after just a few flicks on your phone whilst watching telly you can find out so much information just by what these influencers share. I haven't done it with Abi but have with others I've been curious about. Imagine if you had sinister motives and how easy it would be to gain so much information about them. It is concerning.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.