Stealmystyle40 (Abi)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she does charity work ( attended nct grouos ) so she needs well behaved children I can’t wait till when the teen years kick in I hope those boys rebel like hell she’ll not cope with teenage boys getting pissed, smoking, wanking, or shagging !!! A drop of cake mess less than a spoon in size !!! Ffs !!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
'He'll never be a pro goalkeeper' I doubt many of her followers think he would or even care. Such an odd thing to write about her son.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Why the hell is she showing off her son playing football?! Nobody gives a duck Grabby. 😡

Reactions: 1
I love that 14 years ago Abi didn't cut her hand on any old wine glass. Ladies and gentlemen, she cut her hand on a WATERFORD wine glass.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did she really say in her latest post she wanted to “knacker burn” off the child’s energy ?!
Lovely choice of words there 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Her feet are too wide for them! Looked as though they didn't fit her yesterday!
Truth is if they don't fit her tiny feet (No way is she wide fit) then they're not going to fit the average woman. But gotta put a spin on it for her friend Helen. After years of telling us she's a tiny Xxxxs, size 6 too big, petite frame etc etc she's now pretending she's got fat feet! Just admit the strap is tight and they're not comfortable. #grabi

• Haha
They’re just very ordinary slightly frumpy sandals and that’s absolutely fine if that’s your thing but let’s cut the tit, there’s no way Grabi would wear them if they weren’t her mates design and her fawning all over them just illustrates how insincere she really is.

Reactions: 4
Wonder if Abi drove the boys to football this morning whilst nursing her hangover.

Reactions: 2
Why does she look so frumpy in everything she buys? That DP coord looks bleeping awful on her someone should tell her 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Jesus christ how many times has she mentioned now the childs school bubble burst! So bloody what? People actually have real problems you head melt! Sure pour yourself another glass of wine, poor thing has a lot on her plate. She has some ability to whinge about the smallest occurrence.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.