Stealmystyle40 (Abi)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my life, one of her kids has to go for a PCR. Brace yourself for moaning stories about her ruined plans for the Sunday roast....

Does anyone know how to start a new thread? I think we'll need one

• Haha
Reactions: 6
JESUS CHRIST IS SHE FOR REAL!!! The negatives of her poor son having covid is he might puke on the leather seats and she has to cancel her entertaining plans!!! WHAT? .how bleeping shallow can you be? By 10am she is whinging about being stuck in the house! Can she actually not hear herself my god she is unbelievable.

Reactions: 7
I think I'm going to have to unfollow her, she's incredibly boring, she's not even giving any tattle entertainment value now. Even the comedy midget and the BFG try ons with her mate big Helen aren't happening any more. I keep waiting for something interesting but it's the same old same old and I find myself skipping all her talking stories because I know she'll just be whining about something.

Reactions: 6
She’s such a twit. I’m surprised her eldest isn’t embarrassed by appearing on her gram. My middle son is the same age, and he won’t even let me take his photo anymore let alone post it on my socials, not that I would, cos respect and privacy! Let’s hope he doesn’t get bullied at his news school if his peers find out.

Reactions: 3
She still looked and sounded sloshed in the car this morning. The number of times she drinks heavily late into the evening and is then driving around first thing is horrifying.

Reactions: 2
Jesus no one cares about your childs mouth!! Do we have to have a commentary of everything he ate yesterday?? Really
And Abi no need to be quiet so smug you are a stay at home mam. In a couple of more years that will translate as being unemployed.

Reactions: 8
Jesus no one cares about your childs mouth!! Do we have to have a commentary of everything he ate yesterday?? Really
And Abi no need to be quiet so smug you are a stay at home mam. In a couple of more years that will translate as being unemployed.
I guess it's a day with nothing to flog? She's trying to show that she cares about her son after all the ugly things she's said about him

Reactions: 1
She reminds me of my SIL. Has two kids and hasn't worked since before the first one was born.
She still describes herself as a stay at home mum, despise the fact that the kids are now SEVENTEEN and NINETEEN!

The eldest will be heading off to uni in September, but apparently she couldn't possibly go back to work because she has to "look after my baby".
All seventeen years of him.
Truth be told, she's just too lazy to work.

Granted her kids are younger, but I can see Abi still being the same in a few years time.

Reactions: 11
She reminds me of my SIL. Has two kids and hasn't worked since before the first one was born.
She still describes herself as a stay at home mum, despise the fact that the kids are now SEVENTEEN and NINETEEN!

The eldest will be heading off to uni in September, but apparently she couldn't possibly go back to work because she has to "look after my baby".
All seventeen years of him.
Truth be told, she's just too lazy to work.

Granted her kids are younger, but I can see Abi still being the same in a few years time.
Raising Misogynists 101

Reactions: 4
I think she's also very bored and needs to fill her empty life by sharing lots of private information with randoms online

Reactions: 1
They all think we care about every move they make and if they don't story we'll think something is wrong :rolleyes:

Those boys get no privacy do they? Her account is supposed to be a style account for 40+ not what my kids ate for dinner today.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.