Stealmystyle40 (Abi)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Raising Misogynists 101
Yep. They are going to be lazy fuckers who expect their wife’s to do all the housework, as that’s all they see 🙈. I have boys of similar ages and I ensure I show them how to use the washing machine/ empty the dishwasher/ cook basic meals etc. For someone who obviously loves cooking, I find jt odd that she doesn’t cook with them 🤔.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yep. They are going to be lazy fuckers who expect their wife’s to do all the housework, as that’s all they see 🙈. I have boys of similar ages and I ensure I show them how to use the washing machine/ empty the dishwasher/ cook basic meals etc. For someone who obviously loves cooking, I find jt odd that she doesn’t cook with them 🤔.
My MIL did a fine job of raising very domesticated and self-sufficient sons and I am beyond grateful for her services. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My MIL did a fine job of raising very domesticated and self-sufficient sons and I am beyond grateful for her services. 😂
My MIL is as lazy as sin. My poor FIL did everything in that house. I remember calling there one day, FIL who was about 90 at the time was washing the kitchen floor. MIL (14 years younger than him) was sitting watching tv with her feet up and a box of Milk Tray instructing him to make me a cup of tea :mad:
I made him sit down and made him a cup of tea while I finished the floor (not to help MIL, but because a 90 year old man shouldn't have had to do that)
He passed away at 92 and was in excellent health up to a few months beforehand.
Five minutes after he'd died MIL had managed to get home help in as she "Wasn't able for the housework" :mad:
Too bloody lazy to get off her fat arse and do it more like.

I've pulled my husband up lots of times about not doing his fair share around the house, but they all have their entitled mother's attitude.

• Wow
  • Sad
Jesus wept… these lip-smacking stories about her bleeping kids. We don’t give a duck Abi. Read the room! 👋

I can’t follow her account anymore , Jesus documenting a very average accident when nothing else is happening in her day or maybe interrupting her brunch with one of her 4 friends. ! Get a life outside your kids woman contribute to society oh stressful not being able to go shopping cos you kid had to see a dentist !

Perhaps Abi could make her content more exciting by giving an update on how her volunteering at the befriending service is going. We heard all about the training she was undertaking but no updates since. Guess she no longer needs to do it now she can shop and go out to lunch again.

Reactions: 4
Perhaps Abi could make her content more exciting by giving an update on how her volunteering at the befriending service is going. We heard all about the training she was undertaking but no updates since. Guess she no longer needs to do it now she can shop and go out to lunch again.
I was thinking yesterday how she has never mentioned voluntering again!

Reactions: 1
She was on stories mentioning the volunteering this evening..Funny coincidence after it was mentioned on here yesterday

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just had a nose at her stories, whining again (no surprise) about her chaotic day - she’s the epitome of someone who has so little going on in her life that minor issues (to the rest of us) are major things to her, having more than one or two things to do in a day makes it “chaos”. The husband had to rearrange a 7pm meeting, oh the horror, however did they cope. 🙄 How will she manage if she ever had to go back to work.

Was she this boring before covid?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just had a nose at her stories, whining again (no surprise) about her chaotic day - she’s the epitome of someone who has so little going on in her life that minor issues (to the rest of us) are major things to her, having more than one or two things to do in a day makes it “chaos”. The husband had to rearrange a 7pm meeting, oh the horror, however did they cope. 🙄 How will she manage if she ever had to go back to work.

She was yes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I honestly dont think she has any concept that most women deal with all the "chaos" of life without any drama whatsoever and also hold down a job. She's so massively unrelatable. In a way that's why I watch her account. She's like a parody character out of Motherhood 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She totally reminds me of the Catherine Tate sketch with the posh wife on the phone receiving what seems like devastating news. She then tells the kids to prepare themselves for the disastrous news that daddy couldn't get any decent Brie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone seen stories this afternoon? What’s she on about she ‘saw’ at school that made her so upset? What level of deprivation could she possibly have been witness to in a parents situation.

Reactions: 1
Why is she wearing all that jewellery in the middle of a heatwave? Dangly earrings, ear cuff, multiple chains. Unbearable in this weather.

Reactions: 2
Anyone seen stories this afternoon? What’s she on about she ‘saw’ at school that made her so upset? What level of deprivation could she possibly have been witness to in a parents situation.
She "saw" the posts on this thread! Interesting how it's discussed here that she stopped talking about the volunteering and that she does nothing with her time and then suddenly the volunteering is brought up and now she's finding a way to be more "productive" and help others :rolleyes: Of course then she went straight into flogging

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.