Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Basicbasic

VIP Member
She really is deluded and entitled and patronising. 'I asked hubby what can i do to help the poor children other than throw money at them' she states whilst sat in her expensive car dripping in at least £1k of freebies (that she expects us to pay for when she gets them free!!).

What a time to be alive, seriously. She represents everything that is reprehensible in modern society. She needs to sit down and do a little introspection.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Flower45

VIP Member
Why does her husband never ever go to football training? If he is not interested then strangers on the internet definitely are not!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I do find it very odd when parents feel the need to tell strangers on the Internet how her children's non league football matches went. As if her followers are sat wondering how an 11 year old's football team got on. Using the hashtag they won.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

MissTeddy

VIP Member
So lucky, so privileged- I am a size 4, I don’t HAVE to work.

erm newsflash Abi, we’re SO not jealous of you, your figure, your life, your not attractive husband!

and, as mental as this may sound, many women don’t ‘have’ to work, but they actually enjoy being more than a 24hr housekeeper.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
She's REALLY pissed me off today. Grid post about her being a stay at home Mum

"Although it was a financial struggle we were very lucky we had the choice for me to give up"

Anyone who is struggling financially does NOT own MULTIPLE All Saints leather jackets (one for dresses etc and one in a different size to wear over thicker jumpers :rolleyes: I think there may even be a third) 'decide' to 'splurge' on a designer handbag on the spur of the moment while 'brunching with the girls' in Selfridge's. Neither does anyone who struggles financially constantly eat or order takeaways on a regular basis, not to mention buy wine by the truckload.

She hasn't got a bloody clue what it's like to struggle financially :mad:

Reactions: 13
So lucky, so privileged- I am a size 4, I don’t HAVE to work.

erm newsflash Abi, we’re SO not jealous of you, your figure, your life, your not attractive husband!

and, as mental as this may sound, many women don’t ‘have’ to work, but they actually enjoy being more than a 24hr housekeeper.
I felt quite sorry for her yesterday, watching her story about her ‘normal’ content. She listed off what she would usually be up to pre pandemic, it was such an empty list of coffee with mates, shopping and visiting her parents. Shocking really. Wonder if after recording, she took a moment to think about how vacuous that actual ‘list’ was. It’s a list of a Saturday morning for most people, not a life 😢. These mum fashion bloggers really aren’t anything to aspire to.

OhhBacon

VIP Member
She trusts her friends, what a load of shite. The virus is rampant so the only way of not getting it is too limit your contacts and stay at home not be out drinking in the woods.
She’s full on having a pity party for herself.
Basically she thinks she is too posh and mixes in circles where her friends are also privelged stay at home mums.. to be able to catch covid!

Only catch is that this bunch of 'stay at home mums' haven't bloody well stayed at home!!!

• Haha

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I recall she once made a big deal about one of her boys getting injured on the pitch and she running like a 'tiger mum' (her words). So I'm assuming she feels she needs to be there to cover all eventualities. she seems to have very little on other than kids, cooking and shopping
I hate that stupid expression so much. Almost as much as Mama Bear.
"You got this Mama Bear" :rolleyes:

Excuse me for a minute. I just need to go and throw up :sick:

• Haha

PastorBake

Chatty Member
She's had loads of replies on that post, and replied to them all saying it was no big deal, didn't affect their evening at all, they "chuckled" about it.... SO WHY THE HELL POST ABOUT IT THEN ABI?

She's tagged the hotel chain, and they've clearly seen it as they have replied to apologise. So I'm sure all she's achieved is getting that staff member, who is probably on minimum wage, an absolute bollocking, possibly even a warning or worse. For something she said herself was no big deal at all.

What an absolutely vile entitled woman she is.
It's all about Abi, she gives zero shits about anyone else.

Reactions: 12

Miss Fanny

Just watched her stories on silent so forgive me if I’ve misinterpreted but did she just say the last 3 lockdowns have ruined her hair appointments fml as a frontline nhs worker I am flabbergasted at the insensitivity of this twat 😱

• Angry

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Does any one else feel like she used to do those small mum/tall mum try ons in the changing room because she loved being the skinny petite one. It all felt very humble brag ... “oh this size 6 is hanging off me. So I’m wearing a size 6 because I’m petite. Did I mention it’s a size 6?”

Poptart

VIP Member
She totally reminds me of the Catherine Tate sketch with the posh wife on the phone receiving what seems like devastating news. She then tells the kids to prepare themselves for the disastrous news that daddy couldn't get any decent Brie 😂

• Haha

Cerase

I've unfollowed today. She really is the most joyless, sour faced trout and I am sick of her. The wine, the shit food, the children, just NO. I forget why I even followed her in the first place. Awful, awful spoilt woman.

• Haha
  • Heart

Basicbasic

VIP Member
No sympathy from me, in tier 4 it is advised that only essential visits and trips should take place. Her jaunts to the woods to neck alcohol were totally non essential, it was too feed her addiction. She's out more than she is in most weeks, she'll need extra wine this week that's for sure. Maybe she should get a job if she hates being home with her hubby and kids this much.

• Heart

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
She may not be raising her sons to be rapists but she is showing them that the woman does all the cleaning, shopping, cooking, home schooling (just not football, that gets left to The Husband). She is teaching them that to keep a woman happy you just have to buy them expensive handbags and crates of wine.

She puts a huge emphasis on academic success and sport but we never hear her talking about teaching her sons to cook or tidy up after themselves. I remember one Valentine's Day her eldest son brought the girls in his class red roses and she posted it as 'Husband training' or something similar.

• Heart
She has an extremely high opinion of herself even though shes has zero personality and dont get me started on those eyebrows. Her husband obviously works hard to keep her in her life of luxury and she is so disrespectful. I cant stand bratty women who think their above everyone else!

Yeah but he married a woman who has a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp so it probably comes as no surprise she’s a prize bitch too 🤷🏻‍♀️
😂😂😂😂

• Haha

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
She's been mentioned a lot on 40plusnotgivingupyet's thread (Helen) but Abi's turned into such a grabby moaner that I think she deserves a thread of her own.

Yesterday was the last straw when she was out 'meeting the girls for brunch' and just happened to 'splurge' on a designer handbag and when someone (allegedly) DM'd her about how that wasn't possible for most people, she made a big deal out of telling us that it wasn't new, it was 'preloved' ( a word which I despise anyway, whatever happened to 'secondhand'?)

Then today she had a moan about how she HAD to go to 4 different supermarkets to get stuff for her 10 year old's birthday and how she 'didn't get a chance' to get balloons so her husband would have to pick them up somewhere on his way home from travelling. Her sons are in school all day and she doesn't work, so what the hell was she doing that she 'didn't get a chance'?
Then it was onto how her husband was away with work and how it was so hard being a 'single' mother. She hasn't got a clue what it's really like to be a single mother (I'm not myself, but have friends who are) and I don't know any single mother who has either the time or the money to constantly go 'brunching with the girls', swan around 4 different supermarkets (why on earth anyone would want to, I don't know) or drop what has to be a few weeks wages for some people on a designer handbag.

Last edited: