Stealmystyle40 (Abi)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen stories this afternoon? What’s she on about she ‘saw’ at school that made her so upset? What level of deprivation could she possibly have been witness to in a parents situation.
i think she was helping pack up food for the summer holidays for those kids entitled to free school meals.

Reactions: 1
She really is deluded and entitled and patronising. 'I asked hubby what can i do to help the poor children other than throw money at them' she states whilst sat in her expensive car dripping in at least £1k of freebies (that she expects us to pay for when she gets them free!!).

What a time to be alive, seriously. She represents everything that is reprehensible in modern society. She needs to sit down and do a little introspection.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
As a point of principle I NEVER buy anything I have been ‘influenced’ with. At the very least I’d go to the shop and purchase it in person rather than have these people invade me phone with cookies and they get their nice cut.

Abi either needs to join the real world where are all have real problems or stick to her own world and not tell us about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lolling at her saying she’s going to have so much free time now she’s not the class rep 😂 FFS. I am my eldest sons class rep and it literally takes minutes a month. Occasional socials organisation, forwarding PTA messages and the end of year class teacher present. She’s really is a twit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh dear lord just imagine having Abi as your school rep for the entirety of your child's time at primary school. I am sure she does a very good job but my god would she let you know about it.

Reactions: 4
Ffs why does she think strangers online are interested in hearing her son's assembly???!! She is hilarious 😂😂👏.

Also a little dig at the 'uber keen ' parent reps for her younger sons class. It's clear she's just itching to get in there too.

Reactions: 6
Lolling at her post re her son leaving primary 😂 I have a boy the same age and he would be absolutely mortified if I posted that for anyone and everyone to see 😂🤯. That poor kid is going to get bullied re his mum, when he goes to seniors.

Reactions: 6
Oh dear lord just imagine having Abi as your school rep for the entirety of your child's time at primary school. I am sure she does a very good job but my god would she let you know about it.
Parents like Abi are reason why I have been really happy to wear a mask at school drop off and pick up these past few months. It's made it far easier to hide from them. 😷

Reactions: 5
She never fails to make me laugh out loud. Storying about watching her son's sports day from outside the school fence!!! If it's not allowed why would you stand at the fence to watch.... she is such a helicopter mum. Hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bloody hell Grabbi, a video tour of a totally bog standard hotel room… groundbreaking.

She’s really scraping the barrel for content these days, isn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And why the need to chat about the water pressure of the shower. She did that with Centre Parcs too.

And why the need to chat about the water pressure of the shower. She did that with Centre Parcs too.
Because grabbi wants it free so tags in the hotel again and again, despite knowing full well she can afford to pay 10 times over. When you're given so many freebies it must be difficult to pay for stuff out of your own pocket. Whenever she goes anywhere she literally tags the hell out of the place for a discount.

Reactions: 2
Because grabbi wants it free so tags in the hotel again and again, despite knowing full well she can afford to pay 10 times over. When you're given so many freebies it must be difficult to pay for stuff out of your own pocket. Whenever she goes anywhere she literally tags the hell out of the place for a discount.
Despite it not ‘ruining’ the stay and apparently not being bothered, she’s banging on about a slightly rude server in the restaurant presumably to get a freebie return visit.

Reactions: 2
Despite it not ‘ruining’ the stay and apparently not being bothered, she’s banging on about a slightly rude server in the restaurant presumably to get a freebie return visit.
She's vile. Would love to hear what the server thought of her....

Reactions: 3
I’ve unfollowed I cannot hear her anymore absolutely vile woman the opportunity to have a stay in a hotel her privilege if I ever met her I would probably be arrested for verbal abuse ! 🙈

Reactions: 1
She's had loads of replies on that post, and replied to them all saying it was no big deal, didn't affect their evening at all, they "chuckled" about it.... SO WHY THE HELL POST ABOUT IT THEN ABI?

She's tagged the hotel chain, and they've clearly seen it as they have replied to apologise. So I'm sure all she's achieved is getting that staff member, who is probably on minimum wage, an absolute bollocking, possibly even a warning or worse. For something she said herself was no big deal at all.

What an absolutely vile entitled woman she is.
It's all about Abi, she gives zero shits about anyone else.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.