Stealmystyle40 (Abi)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll have a new one fitted by the end of the day and then they can all go for a tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She survived without a dishwasher this week - round of applause for Abi. Why is she always talking about meat and wine?

Reactions: 1
She survived without a dishwasher this week - round of applause for Abi. Why is she always talking about meat and wine?
Because she thinks if she begs enough, she'll eventually be gifted some.
It seems to be working.

Reactions: 2
Oh ffs abi, tagging McCain's!! Really?!! They frozen chips cost a couple of quid. Beg beg beg.....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh ffs abi, tagging McCain's!! Really?!! They frozen chips cost a couple of quid. Beg beg beg.....
How pathetic is she?! 😂 😂 😂

Not sure if I'm allowed post her husband's face or not (even though the screenshot is from her insta) so have scribbled it out just in case.

She really is a prize witch.

It's something I notice with so many female 'influencers' :mad:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Not sure if I'm allowed post her husband's face or not (even though the screenshot is from her insta) so have scribbled it out just in case.

That’s vile
the nasty cow wouldn’t be swigging the Villa Maria if it wasn’t for him

Reactions: 8

Yeah but he married a woman who has a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp so it probably comes as no surprise she’s a prize witch too 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
She has an extremely high opinion of herself even though shes has zero personality and dont get me started on those eyebrows. Her husband obviously works hard to keep her in her life of luxury and she is so disrespectful. I cant stand bratty women who think their above everyone else!

Yeah but he married a woman who has a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp so it probably comes as no surprise she’s a prize witch too 🤷🏻‍♀️
😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a horrible thing to do! I wonder if he ever commented on her eyebrows before she had them done? I wonder if he ever posted a picture to thousands of people and talked about how stupid they looked? Oh she's bleeping VILE!

Reactions: 11
Such a nasty thing to do. If he had put up a photo saying ‘need to buy the wife some eyebrows’ 🙄 everyone would be saying that’s emotionally damaging. She has such a high opinion of herself, no idea why!

Such a nasty thing to do. If he had put up a photo saying ‘need to buy the wife some eyebrows’ 🙄 everyone would be saying that’s emotionally damaging. She has such a high opinion of herself, no idea why!
Absolutely. If it was the other way around and he passed a comment like that he'd be completely slated.

Lynsey Queen of Clean is another one who's always putting her husband down like that.

She needs to watch her mouth! She whinges about being a mum and gushes about her boys and husband when it suits her. She does bugger all from what I can see most days when the kids are at school. She hasn’t got a clue how easy she’s got it. He seems like a decent bloke, can’t see her appeal at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Almost £30 on colouring pens. Just so relatable to everyone right now. NOT! :rolleyes:

Of course when she's not actually paying for them, it's a different matter.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.