Stealmystyle40 (Abi)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the on repeat Sunday roast stories are worse. How many times can you story about bleeping Yorkshire puddings and having a Sunday roast. Narcissist.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well I can’t post comment on that one!! 🍷🥂. But then I don’t advertise it or beg for free wine #villamaria

Reactions: 3
She’s not confident wearing her shorts in public but she’s showing herself in her shorts on her Insta stories where probably more people are likely to see her.......idiot 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cynical of me to assume she says that and then gives us a close up so that she gets lots of messages of ‘you look amazing’ etc?

Reactions: 5
It's like her constant 'ignore my (completely made up) face', or her usual 'apologies for my dirty (brand new sweaty betty) outfit whilst I clean'. She never ever ever stops boasting. She even turns cooking a meal into a boast.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Everything is a not so humble brag/plea for praise: oh I wouldn’t wear my shorts out (tell me how tiny I am and how good I look), my kids make such a mess (look at my massive house), I am always bloody cooking (bask in my presence mere mortals, I am masterchef mum).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s still complaining about the older boy, just think it’s awful that she moans so much about him to her audience 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Does any one else feel like she used to do those small mum/tall mum try ons in the changing room because she loved being the skinny petite one. It all felt very humble brag ... “oh this size 6 is hanging off me. So I’m wearing a size 6 because I’m petite. Did I mention it’s a size 6?”

Reactions: 12
Totally agree, another opportunity for the stealth boast not so humble brag. Why the constant need to brag?! There’s a lot to be said for just being a little bit humble 😉

Scratch the surface and she’s a mean girl for sure.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.