Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AdAdAdGiftGiftGiftBoring

Indeed. Well said and my thoughts and fears exactly. And one of the main things that is discussed on tattle, about these child floggers. So the comment about me being a stalker as I clicked a few links to show how easy this info is to find ( and note I didn’t share any of this info) suprised me a bit 🙄🤷‍♀️
I think most people reading your post knew what you were trying to prove ie how within two clicks you can find out sooo much information. I thought it was pretty clear the point you were putting across.

Reactions: 11

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
And Abi no need to be quiet so smug you are a stay at home mam. In a couple of more years that will translate as being unemployed.
She reminds me of my SIL. Has two kids and hasn't worked since before the first one was born.
She still describes herself as a stay at home mum, despise the fact that the kids are now SEVENTEEN and NINETEEN!

The eldest will be heading off to uni in September, but apparently she couldn't possibly go back to work because she has to "look after my baby".
All seventeen years of him.
Truth be told, she's just too lazy to work.

Granted her kids are younger, but I can see Abi still being the same in a few years time.

Dizzy

VIP Member
What a horrible thing to do! I wonder if he ever commented on her eyebrows before she had them done? I wonder if he ever posted a picture to thousands of people and talked about how stupid they looked? Oh she's fucking VILE!

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
This woman clearly does not live in the real world.

Yesterday she had a grid post about how she'd got messages from people "telling me off for being out and about and carrying on with life" and proceeded to tell everyone about how her kids were still going to football, they all went to a friends for dinner and drinks and how she was going to the supermarket, followed in her stories by a picture of the queue when she went to Costco just to buy coffee :mad:

Today she's whinging about how she's only joined the gym last month "so God knows how long I'll have to keep paying to not attend"

Is she actually completely and utterly thick or does she genuinely just not give a shit about anyone? I actually don't know anymore.

• Heart

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Her stories are just so predictable now too.
“Day 3 of this bottle and there’s quite a generous measure left so I’m going to drink it” and repeat
- Make noodles/a 'rainbow lunch' for the kids and husband
- Show off some Sweaty Betty gear
- Moan about homeschooling
- Moan about kicking a ball around with the kids and 'hubby'
- Bitch about her poor eldest child
- Pork roast from Bashford, fruit & veg from Oddbox
- Don't forget to mention that she's a size 6-8. So am I, but I don't stop people in the street to tell them
- Show off one of the hideous expensive handbags

And finally in the words of Fr Jack:

"DRINK, DRINK, DRINK, DRINK, DRINK, DRINK, DRINK!!!"

• Haha

MissTeddy

VIP Member
I absolutely hate seeing ill children on insta - it’s so inappropriate. And all that drinking and posting stories last night when she should of been cuddling him.

we have much less money than her but id not blink at paying £150 for a private test if it meant my v unwell child didn’t need to sit in a car for 3 hours 😡

• Heart

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I swear, If I hear that woman say the words "Wine o' clock" just ONCE more. It's AA she needs to be tagging, not Villa Maria.

• Haha

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
Everything is a not so humble brag/plea for praise: oh I wouldn’t wear my shorts out (tell me how tiny I am and how good I look), my kids make such a mess (look at my massive house), I am always bloody cooking (bask in my presence mere mortals, I am masterchef mum).

• Haha

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
She has no idea!! They are extremely privileged and as far as I can see the kids are spoiled brats. I think they take after their mother.
She’s talked about the eldest’s poor behaviour choices at school. I don’t think that’s for the internet! She should respect his privacy a bit more and deal with it at home, as a family...

Can’t see her appeal at all. She always seems to have a bad smell under her nose and she’s arrogant with no reason to be...

Flower45

VIP Member
Mmmmmwhen she says they didn't have a holiday this year, does she forget the two holidays she had in the UK? Centre Parks AND the luxury camping. God stop whinging most people went know where!

does she know, most normal people just donate and then don’t feel the need to announce to a load of strangers on the internet 🙄 she’s so vulgar.

And what the actual fuck was that ballet pose 😂😂😂 that’s given me a good laugh after a shite day homeschooling. She’s so fuxking cringe with her ridiculous lip smacking and fuxking fishfinger on a ryvita 😂😂😂

• Haha
Her contact is as follows,
I hate homeschooling
My eldest is a little shit
Baby bear is my fav
Rainbow lunches
Telling us she needs a drink
Lip smacking to camera a million times a day
Telling us again she needs a drink
Having said drink (s)
Filming cooking dinner
Photographing said dinner
With intermittent pork roast shots, M&co polyester flogging.... 😂😂

# content not contact 🙈

• Haha

Flower45

VIP Member
What’s the deal with the older boy ? Her remarks about him are bizarre, I really hope the husband doesn’t favour one over the other like she does, feel awful for him.
She finds him difficult and has stated this several times. Praises the youngest but continually puts the oldest down. Shares what his teachers say at pt meetings, documents comparisons between the two constantly. All the while falling over the youngest and gushes about how good he is.
I find her family dynamic very strange. Her husband literally doesn't lift a finger she practically spoon feeds him. They are forced to watch his football team when they play and theres tension when they lose! What is he 12?
The reason she needs to see her friends so much is obvious. Now she can't do that, she struggles with having them all home so is hitting the wine earlier ans earlier.

• Wow
  • Sad

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Has she really taken and posted a photo of herself having the covid vaccination?!?

Honestly Abi love half the country has had it or at least know someone who has. Absolutely no one needs your stories about it in the car.

I’m sorry but the way she has been using her mental health lately to convince everyone as to why she going to sit outside in the cold to drink and eat with her friends. Just say I’m going out because I want to...
So she’s guilt tripped her child into not going to his football (which is outside). But she’s fine to go out boozing with her mates, where she’ll be sat right next to them (‘outside, but they won’t be socially distanced) 🤷‍♀️😂 mum of the year right there 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Flower45

VIP Member
Actually if I paid good money for flowers and they went like that I might contact the company. Would drive me mad. Theres no harm in complainibg when a product isn't right don't know what the big deal is.
Would I put it on Instagram? Well no!

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Oh fuck off do :mad: Moaning about how she had to go to 4 supermarkets and couldn't get tonic water. Does she have any idea how much more risk she's created for everyone by going to FOUR supermarkets when she didn't need too? Bloody tonic water is NOT a necessity, although clearly Abi the alco couldn't go five minutes without a drink.