Stealmystyle40 (Abi)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there anyone of the 40 something grammers that don’t flog M&Co and Regatta? It’s hardly inspiring.
Or dressing down a dress by adding trainers and a denim jacket rather than heels and a biker. They are all so samey and boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone is definitely reading here, today’s post is all about justifying why she takes a designer (ie disgusting) handbag on a walk.....Hi Abi 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That loungewear set with the flared bottoms made me lol...it looked ridiculous when she dressed it up with heels.

• Haha
Just watched her stories on silent so forgive me if I’ve misinterpreted but did she just say the last 3 lockdowns have ruined her hair appointments fml as a frontline nhs worker I am flabbergasted at the insensitivity of this twit 😱

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Just watched her stories on silent so forgive me if I’ve misinterpreted but did she just say the last 3 lockdowns have ruined her hair appointments fml as a frontline nhs worker I am flabbergasted at the insensitivity of this twit 😱
She is literally so detached from the real world it’s embarrassing!! How does she have 50k followers?????

I started following her the other night when she was wetting her pants over Callum Best. I thought:
a)yes, to be fair, he's hot
b) I'm 40, and styling is hard I find at this age... especially as in my head I'm still 30 😂.
It didn't take me long to realise she must have a thread on here! 🤦

Reactions: 3
I started following her the other night when she was wetting her pants over Callum Best. I thought:
b) I'm 40, and styling is hard I find at this age... especially as in my head I'm still 30 😂.
Do not take styling advice from her 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Please don't start wearing heels with a tracksuit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why did she think putting pasta in a casserole with dumplings in it was a good idea? Absolute stodge. I'm Scottish, we're fairly used to stodgy dinners but it looked absolutely vile.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
And noodles that she has to cook 4 portions separately? She's got too much time on her hands.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Have the fibre ads come to an end then abi? Thank duck for that.

Was wondering what was next with the bloody ryvita... chopped over ramen, used in place of her macdonalds buns for burgers, crumbled over her rainbow fruit, or deep fried to have with her twice weekly 70 quid bagattis takeaway???

• Haha
Not gonna lie, I'm so jealous of her metabolism! The things she eats for lunch would be a very big portion of supper for me and I'm a size 16 and not a size 6. 😭 Not to mention the calories she packs away from the wine...

Reactions: 2
Not gonna lie, I'm so jealous of her metabolism! The things she eats for lunch would be a very big portion of supper for me and I'm a size 16 and not a size 6. 😭 Not to mention the calories she packs away from the wine...
does she really eat what she cooks? I imagine she just nibbles at a plate. It’s all part of her stealth brag that shes so nauturally tiny.

Who in their right mind cooks pork belly for lunch....surely a ham sarnie or a tin of soup is the norm...her food bill must be astronomical.

Who in their right mind cooks pork belly for lunch....surely a ham sarnie or a tin of soup is the norm...her food bill must be astronomical.
Pork belly from the butcher's, no less. That The Husband has picked up on the way back from his run because he's so super fit. 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.