Stealmystyle40 (Abi)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's the bizarre thing. Why beg for things you can well afford? It's embarrassing. Let's see if she gets her meat free, she could not tag/beg the butchers any more than she already does.

Reactions: 7
I swear, If I hear that woman say the words "Wine o' clock" just ONCE more. It's AA she needs to be tagging, not Villa Maria.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s so bloody BORING! I mean I know it’s lockdown so everyone is pretty boring so I’m that case just don’t post surely?!

Reactions: 4
Oh god, now people doing stories with glasses of Villa Maria saying thank you to her for introducing them to it and its so amazing (beg)....yeh, its nice but its just bloody Villa Maria in most shops, not unique. About 6 of her stories this past 24 hours muttering on about wine, now tagging another brand (beg)

Reactions: 6
I've unfollowed today. She really is the most joyless, sour faced trout and I am sick of her. The wine, the tit food, the children, just NO. I forget why I even followed her in the first place. Awful, awful spoilt woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I've unfollowed today. She really is the most joyless, sour faced trout and I am sick of her. The wine, the tit food, the children, just NO. I forget why I even followed her in the first place. Awful, awful spoilt woman.
Sour, perfect description 👌🏻

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.