Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
Just to be clear, Abi, self isolate means no Waitrose, no walks. As you keep telling us, you're a stay at home Mum, so this should be easy.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Does she every stop moaning about bringing the kids to football ? Get over it, you have boys they’re into sports, is that not a good thing.
Stealth boasting. It's all she does. Everything is a brag. Complains about cooking, having to eat takeaways, being a sahm, going from a size 6 to 8 in lockdown. If you listen carefully you'll see that virtually every story has a stealth boast in it. She's the epitome of privileged smug influenza.

Seelfox

VIP Member
Whoever looks after Sweaty bettys marketing has totally cheapened the brand in my opinion, I do be actually surprised they have stock left to sell !

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
Spoilt little brat! I hope that if any good can come from the uncertain times at the moment is that grabby influencers like her are exposed for who they really are! The entitlement is abhorrent! Has she mentioned that she’s helped any local food banks etc or ever done anything else to help anyone beside herself or line her own pockets. I am genuinely more than happy to be corrected but I cannot recall an occasion where she’s been vaguely kind apart from giving away a jumper she shrunk and that was all about her too...

Last edited:

Cerase

Absolutely fucking awful display. Completely loathsome of her. She should be ashamed, plastering that poor boy's face all over her stories when he is ill. I mean, I hate seeing people's children constantly feature anyway - not interested - but this is shameful.

NightFeeds

I cannot believe she actually peels her husbands tangerine for him, they’re in a 1950’s time warp

• Haha
  • Wow

Seelfox

VIP Member
Basically she thinks she is too posh and mixes in circles where her friends are also privelged stay at home mums.. to be able to catch covid!

Only catch is that this bunch of 'stay at home mums' haven't bloody well stayed at home!!!
You hit the nail on the head with that one, she’s thinks that because it was Prosecco in the park not a bag of cans she’s protected !

• Haha

MissTeddy

VIP Member
i hate the way very wealthy people say how hard they work. Like carers, nurses, retail workers, street cleaners etc don’t work hard??? They work bloody hard - they just don’t get £150k + bonus a year in return for their hard work.
So yes Abi ... you ARE lucky, very lucky. The sad thing is you live in a bubble of privilege and you can’t see past the end of your nose.

• Heart

Flower45

VIP Member
I have really got a turn off her. I have no problem with people having money im ok in that dept but I can read a room. To be openly bragging at this time is just crass and ignorant. Even her sausages are the best you can get! Who the fuck cares.

Basicbasic

VIP Member
It is very low to snitch on others. Different if the child she snitched on was tested as positive and was at swimming, then I agree that it's appalling. Totally different if he was part of a big year group told to isolate. In schools in my area if someone is tested positive the school year continue to attend unless they've been in very close contact with the child, or showing symptoms. She was fully involved with the ve street party with at times little social distancing so to snitch on others is pretty low. And if she is so worried about covid contamination she wouldn't be out 3 times a week in bars and restaurants getting drunk.

And she's not a rule follower. She's an entitled twat. Who can forget her rant about her precious boy not being allowed to compete in the girls netball team. She fired off emails left right and centre claiming it was sexist and trying to get him in the game despite school telling her it was to safeguard female sport and was the rule of that particular event. Entitled and spoilt and then wonders why her eldest exhibits the same behaviour.

And they ended up back at hers anyway! So 7 of them indoors, rule breaking hypocrite! I hope her neighbours snitched on her.

Last edited:

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Could she love herself any more ffs. Lovely little subtle boast this morning about donating to the food bank. Wonder if she ever feels odd walking down to the donation point clad head to toe (plus earrings, necklace, makeup etc) in gifted items she doesn't need. I note that sweaty betty are doing a giveaway with her pal Helen, no wonder she's posted this bizarre ballet photo and tagged them. So so desperate.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Rosiepie

VIP Member
No sympathy from me, in tier 4 it is advised that only essential visits and trips should take place. Her jaunts to the woods to neck alcohol were totally non essential, it was too feed her addiction. She's out more than she is in most weeks, she'll need extra wine this week that's for sure. Maybe she should get a job if she hates being home with her hubby and kids this much.
No sympathy for her either. We only recently entered tier 4, but we’ve only been out for dog walks with our kids. The amount of people we have seen on our walks clearly breaching the tier 4 restrictions (all ages too!). We’ve not met up with anyone. Most of our friends have been meeting up as normal (no social distancing), as if there is no virus. The parents at our kids school have continued with sleepovers and play dates too and shared cars with no masks, which we were shocked about. As a family we have kept ourselves to ourselves and abided by the rules, but have at times felt like we are alone in doing this. Abi meeting up with friends to have a drink in the woods was not essential exercise. Bet her friends love her for posting all about it too. I can imagine the parents at school gossiping about their antics too!

• Heart
I’m sorry but the way she has been using her mental health lately to convince everyone as to why she going to sit outside in the cold to drink and eat with her friends. Just say I’m going out because I want to...

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
I've had to start following her again just for this thread, I read over the whole thread last night, you lot are hilarious.

Spending the day on her sofa to recoup that lost hour from the clocks going forward, hilarious - Abi you've got all week to catch up on any lost hour, you've got nowt else to do. The only time she lost is an hour of drinking time. She'll be clearing the shelves in Morrisons of Villa Maria this week. Almost a bottle down by 5pm on a Sunday. I'm on tenderhooks waiting for the Sunday yorkshire pudding picture.

• Haha
I unfollowed her a while ago, as I called her out on the fact that she was taking a photo of her youngest boy, who she had just picked up from school because he had a sickness bug. I couldn’t believe it, just get the poor boy home and comfortable rather than upload it to your stories. They were sat in the car on the driveway. Just crazy behaviour.

• Wow

PastorBake

Chatty Member
Pulled her kids out of school early and cancelled all their sports to isolate them in the run up to Christmas, but now she's in a queue to go into a Waitrose that she says is absolutely heaving.

Surely if you were isolating your kids you'd also stay out of a crowded supermarket in the middle of a Friday afternoon? You'd go at the crack of dawn or late at night if you really had to go and were trying to isolate wouldn't you?

Double standards yet again from Abi...

• Heart
  • Wow

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
In her gifted yoga pants she had no intention of doing yoga in. How exciting. Why companies gift her expensive sports wear when she does fuck all all day and wears them to cook her endless rounds of meat in I'll never know.
It puts me off buying anything from Sweaty Betty, can't bear the idea my money goes towards a marketing budget covering flooding these 'special snowflakes' with freebies to do nothing more than pose in front of a mirror in.

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Did she SERIOUSLY just show us how to cut an apple??? Talk about scraping the barrel for content. Tune in tomorrow for 'Teach your Grandmother how to suck eggs'.

• Haha