Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Seelfox

VIP Member
I hope she does read this. Kids fight! Get over it. Put your glass down and parent your child. When she said she was so angry she was angry at being called in by a teacher ans her shell of a perfect life questioned. Did she even ask WHY he was fighting? Was he defending himself or another child?
Exactly, she says he’s hard work but needs to explore why he’s hard work. The youngest is clearly favoured but sure he will grow to be hormonal teen and she won’t be that impressed with him either !

I normally like her and but this is completely ott. Every time she says he is hard work I winse for that poor child. And if she says "one of those days" one more time! Its life you shallow fool.

She has been busy paining the garden fence so hasn't had time to cook up a three course lunch. So busy she has had to resort to buying something in...... Abi love, no one and I mean not even your closest, dearest friends cares.
I can't believe she actually briefly considered hiring someone to paint the fences. 😂 I'm a disaster at DIY, but even I must admit that painting fences requires no skill and minimal effort (though I might avoid doing it during a heatwave...).