Stardew Valley Game

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any tips on best place for the crab pots? I put mine in the ocean at the side of the dock an it's literally just collecting trash everyday lol, also any tips for winter, I've just started fall an I've heard nothing grows in winter so will I need to stock up with anything

Reactions: 1
Any tips on best place for the crab pots? I put mine in the ocean at the side of the dock an it's literally just collecting trash everyday lol, also any tips for winter, I've just started fall an I've heard nothing grows in winter so will I need to stock up with anything
With regards to winter I use that time for building relationships with the other townsfolk, doing the mines and just sorting my farm layout out. Oh and throughout the year I store up fruit and veg and then spend the winter making jams, wine, ale, coffee etc

With regards to winter I use that time for building relationships with the other townsfolk, doing the mines and just sorting my farm layout out. Oh and throughout the year I store up fruit and veg and then spend the winter making jams, wine, ale, coffee etc
Awesome thanks, am about half way through fall right now an trying save my money for more animals since I've just 3 chickens an a cow an also so I can upgrade my tools

I've been selling everything 😅😅 so good to know to hold onto fruit an veg to make some wine an jams

Reactions: 2
Has anyone any info on the haunted chocolatier? The new game from concerned ape, maker of stardew valley. It’s still under development but he hasn’t updated the blog since last year and I’m getting worried 🥺
I love stardew valley. Played it through each time there’s a new update but I’m really dying to have the magic of discovering it all for the first time again.
god I sound tragic don’t I😅

Reactions: 4
I've just started this game and Iiterally have no clue what I'm supposed to be doing 😂
I still don't have any clue what am doing an am in winter now 😂

Really in the very beginning you just want to be concentrating on farming an some mining to get some money an copper built up, also if you are going do the community centre you will need to keep one of the foraging items laying around from each month an one of 4 crops, I think spring is a parsnip, green bean, cauliflower an a potato, I forget what the foraging items are but there's always some laying around the map

At some point you get I think it's called a ancient seed, keep it an plant it an it gives fruit every so often for a good price

I've just started this game and Iiterally have no clue what I'm supposed to be doing 😂
The great thing about Stardew is that there's nothing you NEED to do really, you can do whatever you like at your own pace :)

I've been playing Stardew for a few years now and there are still some things I discover!

Just got myself a horse an omg my life is changed 😅😅 what a difference it makes having one of those

Also feeling lucky, got the fairy an then two nights later a meteorite landed lol

Reactions: 3
Just got myself a horse an omg my life is changed 😅😅 what a difference it makes having one of those

Also feeling lucky, got the fairy an then two nights later a meteorite landed lol
Ooh you might have a good save then, apparently it’s a thing. My boyfriend gets so annoyed at all the things I get and he doesn’t. Had the witch come a couple of times, fairies a couple of times and got the owl statue

Ooh you might have a good save then, apparently it’s a thing. My boyfriend gets so annoyed at all the things I get and he doesn’t. Had the witch come a couple of times, fairies a couple of times and got the owl statue
Awesome, I hope so lol, it's my very first playthrough as well, only downloaded it a little while ago

I wish i had better luck with the mines though, got down to level 100 an am just getting trashed with monsters, I have that 9k sword from the adventures guild, the dark boots I think they are called an two rings but am still taking heavy hits

Awesome, I hope so lol, it's my very first playthrough as well, only downloaded it a little while ago

I wish i had better luck with the mines though, got down to level 100 an am just getting trashed with monsters, I have that 9k sword from the adventures guild, the dark boots I think they are called an two rings but am still taking heavy hits
What level combat do you have? It gets easier as you get higher levels on that. Just take plenty of food and keep an eye on your health bar so you don’t die. I buy salads from the saloon to take, I know there are better foods to take with specific combat buffs but salads do the trick for me. Oh also check the TV before you go and only go on good luck or neutral days…avoid it on bad luck days

What level combat do you have? It gets easier as you get higher levels on that. Just take plenty of food and keep an eye on your health bar so you don’t die. I buy salads from the saloon to take, I know there are better foods to take with specific combat buffs but salads do the trick for me. Oh also check the TV before you go and only go on good luck or neutral days…avoid it on bad luck days
Think am level 6 or 7 combat, it's kindi low cause I've been mostly going on good luck days an majority of the time the ladders either shown or I find it after 2 hits, I was taking some of my goats milk with me with the purple star

Maybe I've went too far for the level I am, was just desperate to get myself gold tools an gold seems to be best from lvl 85, I've only gotten a gold waterbucket an gold pick axe, was hoping to have a gold axe before my first year ended

Ahhh didn't know we have a thread for this game! Bit of veteran for this game but have never done 100% which I plan to do on my current save. Currently fall year three! Think I'm only at 33% but it'll go by quickly!

Ahhh didn't know we have a thread for this game! Bit of veteran for this game but have never done 100% which I plan to do on my current save. Currently fall year three! Think I'm only at 33% but it'll go by quickly!
How do you know your 33%? Is it with the achievements? Or somthing in the game that tells you? I didn't know you could 100% it, thought maybe it was similer to Minecraft where it could just go on to however long you wanted

How do you know your 33%? Is it with the achievements? Or somthing in the game that tells you? I didn't know you could 100% it, thought maybe it was similer to Minecraft where it could just go on to however long you wanted
This could be a bit spoilery so read if you want to! Not sure how to put spoiler tags if this site has any.🙈

When you unlock the new island in the newer update and collect a fair few walnuts you'll gain access to a room which will tell you what percentage you are at! It's quite cool! I've never gotten this far in my many save files as like with animal crossing I like restarting to much 🤣🙈

This could be a bit spoilery so read if you want to! Not sure how to put spoiler tags if this site has any.🙈

When you unlock the new island in the newer update and collect a fair few walnuts you'll gain access to a room which will tell you what percentage you are at! It's quite cool! I've never gotten this far in my many save files as like with animal crossing I like restarting to much 🤣🙈
I think I started playing it after the new update come out, is this the ginger island that's new?

I think I started playing it after the new update come out, is this the ginger island that's new?
Yes that's new! So much new cool stuff! Idk if you want to be spoilt on how you want to get to ginger island so won't say unless you want me to. There's also stardew wiki which is amazing!

Yes that's new! So much new cool stuff! Idk if you want to be spoilt on how you want to get to ginger island so won't say unless you want me to. There's also stardew wiki which is amazing!
Sure, I've actually watched some YouTube videos on some stuff as well, an I have to keep looking up how to do stuff, it seems snow isn't classed as a rainy day as I need the guy on the beach to give me the pendent to marry but he doesn't show up in snow