Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
I’m currently spring year 4 married to Sam with two kids but I’ve actually been a total hussy and romanced everyone to 10 hearts behind his back 😂😂😂 it’s annoying how once you’ve had their 10 heart events they kind of just go back to being normal with you again, not flirty or that interested.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

StrawberryBanana90

Chatty Member
1.6.png

👀 CA said there's no release date yet but I really hope it's soon-ish as I've had an itch to play but also want to start fresh for this update

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Harvey gives me the ick. Reminds me of Jim from Friday Night Dinner. I have zero hearts with him and 10 with pretty much everyone else 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

MeeShellMahBell

I doved my kids before I divorced Harvey (lmao) and later in the game, the witch sends a haunted doll to you. after that when you enter her cave, the haunted doll attacks you but it's easy to defeat and you barely ever need to be in there anyway 😂 I'm thinking of starting a new farm, haven't realised there are so many new options now. maybe I'll try romancing someone new this time. who is the worst spouse, you find? harvey was nice but the timidness gives me the ick.

skull cavern is a pain, I never progressed much there. so many bombs are needed and I can't be bothered. Mines are more chill and I like the volcano on ginger island too.
I don't like Seb tbh. Edgy memelord emo wannabe. Probably on 4chan all the time.

Unlike my boy Krobus.. dudes awesome. #platonicspooningwithkroby

• Haha

LongishCat

VIP Member
Feel like there's quite some Stardew lovers out there!

It's actually been a while since I played and I miss it so much, need to go back to my farm ❤

• Heart

Fenella

Chatty Member
I do have a soft spot for my first ever husband Sam but on my most recent play I’m embracing my cottagecore side and I’m married to Leah.

i always mess up and sell stuff I need, even after playing for years so I’d say just don’t sell much. Don’t forget to take advantage of the spring and autumn days where the berries go mad.

love this game so much, my favourite ever maybe.

• Heart

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
My fiancé and I play together on the co-op bit with our own farm, I think we’re in the 3rd year 🥰 but I’ve started my own farm too, so I’m starting all over again

thetis

Some random tips if there are any newbies👩‍🌾
-Hoard wood and stones, try not to sell much! They will be needed for the farm.
-Pay attention to crop growth times.
-Keep a couple of spares of each crop/fish/mineral/food etc. you get, don't sell it all. The villagers post help ads on Pierre's shop and the spares come in handy; helping vthe villagers both earn you some money and improve relationship with them.
-Try to fix the greenhouse first, you can plant fruit trees (among other things) in there and you won't need to think about the the trees again until you want to pick the fruit. Four seasons of fresh produce. They come in handy as gifts and for wine/jelly in the future.
-Fishing was so tricky for me for a long time, once I got the hang of it, it became great fun. Some tackles make the job easier, especially for tricky/rare fish.
-Make sure you have a couple of silos up if you have animals, and don't cut all the grass in the farm until the last days of autumn. Grass gives you hay for the farm animals in winter. If you run out, you can buy from Marnie but why spend for it when it's everywhere in the farm? Animals also prefer feeding outdoors, so I always plant a bunch of grass in their area, except in winter when they need to stay in the barn.

Love this game, and looking forward to Haunted Chocolatier too. My fave bachelor is Elliot, he's kind of cringe but he's cute lol. And he gives you coffee in the mornings ☕ From the girls I like Haley's character development but haven't married any of them yet.

I've heard that Shane goes back to his troubled ways after marriage, is that true? If so, that's a let down 😣

Padfoot

I was thinking today about starting a new save as I feel like I got so far with it, couldn’t work ginger island out and just lost my mojo with it.

Thinking going back to basics and building my farm again and all the relationships from scratch would get me back on track. The new update would really help with that as would be good to have some new dialogue and festivals.

Me and my boyfriend are just impatiently waiting for Haunted Chocolatier. We started Stardew as a co op and had the best time spending our evenings creating our farm. He’s bailed on Stardew now so it’s just me toiling away in the fields 😂 (I did marry Sam once my boyfriend left though!)
ginger island is so fun!! just summer all year round and you can plant your ancient fruits seeds and keep them there rather then using the green house 😀 the walnuts are a bit hard to find and I had to use the wiki for help 🤣

I stopped playing this game once I reached 100% which took my a year in real. I'm excited to pick it up again when we get the new update! I play this game on switch so hope it's not long til the update. 😁

Motherofpugs

Chatty Member
I’ve finally managed to 100% complete the game! I’ve been full on addicted again over the last few months and now I need to find a new game to play for a bit. I don’t have the energy to start over on a new farm yet 😂

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I didn't know they had disliked gifts an I've just been giving Sebby whatever 😂😂 turns out he doesn't like any of it

• Haha
Reactions: 4

rather not stop

Chatty Member
MY PEOPLE! I am so obsessed with this game. First playthrough I married Sam, this time I'm going for Harvey. Forgot how bloomin frustrating Skull Cavern is! And that bloomin rabbit's foot 😅

StrawberryBanana90

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen that there's going to be an 1.6 update? I'm hoping it'll revive the game for me because I haven't picked it up in a long time

• Heart

Withwhat

Has anyone any info on the haunted chocolatier? The new game from concerned ape, maker of stardew valley. It’s still under development but he hasn’t updated the blog since last year and I’m getting worried 🥺
I love stardew valley. Played it through each time there’s a new update but I’m really dying to have the magic of discovering it all for the first time again.
god I sound tragic don’t I😅

ScorpioMoon

So Ive started playing this non-stop since reading this thread. Got through Spring and Summer of year 3. Just entered Fall. Had my second baby with my lazy ass husband Sam (I thought it was Alex). I'm focusing on artisan cheeses and wines and that to earn money.

tigerlilly_xx

Chatty Member
My partner has finally started playing a co-op farm with me, and I can’t even begin to explain how happy it makes me 😂

He keeps asking me how I know everything and I’m like “this is what happens when your addicted to a game”

I get abit 🍃 and die laughing at him trying to fish. Bless him he does try 😂

• Heart

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
I’ve finally managed to 100% complete the game! I’ve been full on addicted again over the last few months and now I need to find a new game to play for a bit. I don’t have the energy to start over on a new farm yet 😂
Let us know if you find a game! I feel a little burnt out on Stardew at the mo. Cannot wait for him to release Haunted Chocolatier

anniemouse

VIP Member
My Steamdeck came back from repair today. I’m so happy. Straight onto a new farm as soon as I got home from work

• Heart