Stardew Valley Game

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve only just got to ginger island and I’m so lost!! Is it a case of me getting the walnuts to wake the turtle on the left? Or should I be doing something else first?

Reactions: 1
I’ve only just got to ginger island and I’m so lost!! Is it a case of me getting the walnuts to wake the turtle on the left? Or should I be doing something else first?
Wake the turtle on the left asap.
Opens up the rest.

As for Simon says.
Remember 12345
When they flash, sing to yourself the order.
Eg.
1 1 3 3 5 5 2

You'll get it..

As for me.. I'm happy living a platonic friends ship with my buddy Kroby.
He likes hugs, hates movies, but enjoys *ahem Avoiding egg.. 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 3
MY PEOPLE! I am so obsessed with this game. First playthrough I married Sam, this time I'm going for Harvey. Forgot how bloomin frustrating Skull Cavern is! And that bloomin rabbit's foot 😅

Reactions: 4
So I placed a tapper on one of my trees, how long does it take to fill, seems to have been days an it doesn't look like it's done anything

I've no idea what one it is lol, it's one of the pale skinny ones, must be the 10 days then cause its taken forever, it was whatever one I could find my way into to place the tapper on
Maple, oak or pine.

The pine trees look like green pointy trees.
The oak and maple trees look kinda similar. Skinny trunk and green tops etc.

After several hundred hours on stardew, the best way I can describe the maple and oak trees is that one of them had a complete bush and the other has gaps in the bush..

Oak is complete.. maple has gaps..
I remember it by saying Oh complete, maple gaps.. 😂

maple - 9 days
Oak - 7 days
pine - 5 days

I hope that helps and isn't spoilers etc.

Maple, oak or pine.

The pine trees look like green pointy trees.
The oak and maple trees look kinda similar. Skinny trunk and green tops etc.

After several hundred hours on stardew, the best way I can describe the maple and oak trees is that one of them had a complete bush and the other has gaps in the bush..

Oak is complete.. maple has gaps..
I remember it by saying Oh complete, maple gaps.. 😂

maple - 9 days
Oak - 7 days
pine - 5 days

I hope that helps and isn't spoilers etc.
That's awesome lol, I'll try an remember that, am almost complete with spring now for my first year, was hoping to get to level 40 in the mines before end of spring but every day its raining I have the worst luck 😭 I haven't had a lucky day with rain as I prefer to try get a full day out the mines plus I keep getting hammered with slime

MY PEOPLE! I am so obsessed with this game. First playthrough I married Sam, this time I'm going for Harvey. Forgot how bloomin frustrating Skull Cavern is! And that bloomin rabbit's foot 😅
I just tried doing Qi's walnut room skull cavern challenge..... omg I got to floor 6 and had used so much food and energy tonics I had to bail. The monsters are SO much harder!

I doved my kids before I divorced Harvey (lmao) and later in the game, the witch sends a haunted doll to you. after that when you enter her cave, the haunted doll attacks you but it's easy to defeat and you barely ever need to be in there anyway 😂 I'm thinking of starting a new farm, haven't realised there are so many new options now. maybe I'll try romancing someone new this time. who is the worst spouse, you find? harvey was nice but the timidness gives me the ick.

skull cavern is a pain, I never progressed much there. so many bombs are needed and I can't be bothered. Mines are more chill and I like the volcano on ginger island too.

Reactions: 2
I doved my kids before I divorced Harvey (lmao) and later in the game, the witch sends a haunted doll to you. after that when you enter her cave, the haunted doll attacks you but it's easy to defeat and you barely ever need to be in there anyway 😂 I'm thinking of starting a new farm, haven't realised there are so many new options now. maybe I'll try romancing someone new this time. who is the worst spouse, you find? harvey was nice but the timidness gives me the ick.

skull cavern is a pain, I never progressed much there. so many bombs are needed and I can't be bothered. Mines are more chill and I like the volcano on ginger island too.
I don't like Seb tbh. Edgy memelord emo wannabe. Probably on 4chan all the time.

Unlike my boy Krobus.. dudes awesome. #platonicspooningwithkroby

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So glad I’ve found this thread! I played the game to year 3 ages ago on release and I’ve just started a new farm!
I’m excited to see the new updates 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So glad I’ve found this thread! I played the game to year 3 ages ago on release and I’ve just started a new farm!
I’m excited to see the new updates 👀
Oh wow! How far are you on your first farm then?

Boyfriend and I bought Stardew on Steam now too so we can play together! 😄 It's so much fun!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh wow! How far are you on your first farm then?

Boyfriend and I bought Stardew on Steam now too so we can play together! 😄 It's so much fun!
I’d pretty much completed the main storyline things like the community centre etc and got married to Shane and had kids 😂 but I haven’t touched it since the ginger island update so I’m really excited to delve into that!

Question on behalf of my kid - does anyone know if he has played this on Xbox game pass (on PC) whether his save will still be there if he buys the game on Steam or Gog when his game pass runs out? He doesn't want to start again!

Question on behalf of my kid - does anyone know if he has played this on Xbox game pass (on PC) whether his save will still be there if he buys the game on Steam or Gog when his game pass runs out? He doesn't want to start again!
It's hard to say but I don't think so, both game pass an steam are two separate company's, although it's the same platform game pass is owned by Microsoft an I think steam is owned by valve so I can't see saves being able to be passed between the two

You can however buy games from game pass to keep, is it cheaper on steam? If its the same price as Microsoft as it is on steam I'd probably just buy it from them, there should be another option next to the download to buy the game from game pass, that way when it runs out he will still have it an the save should still be there

It's hard to say but I don't think so, both game pass an steam are two separate company's, although it's the same platform game pass is owned by Microsoft an I think steam is owned by valve so I can't see saves being able to be passed between the two

You can however buy games from game pass to keep, is it cheaper on steam? If its the same price as Microsoft as it is on steam I'd probably just buy it from them, there should be another option next to the download to buy the game from game pass, that way when it runs out he will still have it an the save should still be there
There's only a few ££ in it, Microsoft more expensive, but every penny counts when you're 13! Thank you for replying. :)

There's only a few ££ in it, Microsoft more expensive, but every penny counts when you're 13! Thank you for replying. :)
Does he have any of his points he could put towards it? By doing xbox quests you gain points an am sure there's Microsoft gift cards you can get with them